Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IGer1

I didn’t see the video what did she do?

Which other sister has a son? Did not know that!!!?

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Seen her fight a few people on galz before looks like a lovely young lady 🙄🙄

Really is Tina an blogger now aswell of that was my ma I would tell her to cop on and get off Instagram 🙈
Yeah she doesn't say a lot just with the grandkids or sunbathing stuff like that oh and the egg 😉

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Crikey does she get to keep it all? Apart from the tax etc.
I think Slimming world pay for half of the venue cost but then you pay them half of the membership money. You also make money on books, magazines and bars which would also be a nice little earner when you have 300 members

I got the impression he left her...she never spoke nicely about him ever. Her mam seems like an enabler as well.
another thing that bugs me is how she always makes out she doesn’t need instagram but sure she’s never off the thing.
again this is where I question her mam and friends if that was someone belonging to me I would be telling them not to overshare your private life on it.
It's hard to know because she's so intentionally vague, one minute it seems like it was him then she posts inspo quotes about having to do the right thing for yourself.

This is the blog post I was referring to btw, it's from 2017

Im mortified for her😂 people are only watching to see if theres any scandal😂
She's done about three counselling zoom sessions and she thinks she's qualified to do an IGTV series on mental health, the arrogance of her😁
At the end of "series" no one will be any the wiser hahaha

Molecule

She has a man already in her life?? Do you mean her ex is dating another male?? Or am I reading it right?? Jesus its like Eastenders😅🤣😁

Noseybatch

VIP Member
If you are reading this Sarah turn off your notifications when posting on your story!! Very infuriating when you phone is beeping every 20 seconds
So rude isn't it. What is this all about anyway, I have in the past messaged her she never read them or replied and now she is being martyr

PandoraRose

VIP Member
So true. Puts me off ever buying that oh my glam because of the bloggers. Why not give it to a genuine make up lover who’s page is dedicated to that line of work. No it’s all about the number of followers. I follow some amazing people on Instagram and it shocks me the little following they have!
Completely agree. Makes me feel like ohmyglam is not in it for the quality but only cares about the folowing

redroses

See she’s dying today!! Watch her all week now feeling sorry for herself!! It’s very quick to be seeing someone new isn’t it!! Than again the ex didn’t even wait until they broke up to move on, and with another fellow!! That’s a hard pill to swallow!! 🙈🙈Wonder is he still working with her dad and brother in law? Anyone know??
Another fella? What?

Anynews.

VIP Member
Who is this material boy? Is he worth a follow?
He is funny but by fuck he loves himself I think he needs a pair of boobs as he loves showing his hard nipples.. his husband has as hairdressers in town you never see him. But material boy loves Madonna follows her all over the place don’t know how he affords it but there house looks lovely..he lost all his friends as he’s thinks he’s as important as Sarah #BA..Burke.. 😂😂

Who is this material boy? Is he worth a follow?
We need a thread for him.. look him up!! 😂😂