Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it weird she calls her mam Tina.
My husband used to call his nanny by her name because she didn't want people to know she was a grandmother ( this was in /80s90s) I thought it was so sad when I heard it. My heart would be broke if my kids called me by my name

Reactions: 2
Sarah dosnt post much ither her words not mine she’s never off the fecking phone like omg 😆 and how in gods earth is that one exhausted someone tell me she dose nuthn

I do the same training programme as sarah have 3 kids one with special needs a job a husband that works 12 hours a day so I do everything for the kids run a home she has alot of breaks from minding her child cant see how shes exhausted maybe cutting down to part time hours might suit her better

Reactions: 5
I do the same training programme as sarah have 3 kids one with special needs a job a husband that works 12 hours a day so I do everything for the kids run a home she has alot of breaks from minding her child cant see how shes exhausted maybe cutting down to part time hours might suit her better
Cutting down to part time hours 😂😂😂😂 she'd be doing no hours then

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know.... Holy Good god she does nothing only look after herself. EXHAUSTION well I never laughed so much. She is full to her neck of shite....
Her mother cooked her breakfast and took the kids so she could have a nap....but SHE’S exhausted 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over the video I watched about her exercise 🙈 the fella on it saying if you eat 40g of fibre you’ll speed up weight loss, ok hold up that’s around 10–15 g more than the recommended, plus he failed to mention the fact that you need to up your water intake big time if you’re increasing the fibre by that amount as it can constipate you...
ALSO(sorry for the rant) but... your liver can detoxify fat faster and eliminate excess oestrogens... good god. I’m lost for words.
A liver cleanse 🙄 there’s zero scientific evidence to back that up. Eat less, move more, enjoy a balanced diet. Jesus. Sorry but she shows very little of her food for someone who runs a slimming world group. Nothing annoys me more than BS claims about fat loss etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't think I can stick much more of her. Said she was gonna post more food and as usual NOTHING.... She so busy running around looking after herself with appointments for hair, lashes, brows, getting the fat off her with a machine and this daft yoke calls that work.. Does she realise that she can't count that as work. Work full time it's laughable

Reactions: 7
Sometimes people are exhausted from actually doing nothing. I think Sarah is confusing her life of laziness and leisure with hard work because she actually moves from the house to the car to the salon to the pub. She'd never cope if she had another kid and had an actual job. She's too lazy to wash her bloody hair and clean her house. I'd say the young fella doesn't know what a square meal is cooked by his mother

I think the initial weight loss was fantastic and and a very humbling achievement. But she’s not selling the SW plan. Yo yo dieting is all I see.

Reactions: 6
Seems to me she is trying to veer away from slimming world. She is a joke. She makes out she is up the walls. Working so hard because she cleaned the house. What does she think the rest of us do! She is so immature

Reactions: 5
I think the initial weight loss was fantastic and and a very humbling achievement. But she’s not selling the SW plan. Yo yo dieting is all I see.
Ya initial weight loss was amazing but it wasn't with SW. It was with a gym. Her Ex before Brian, also called Brian his brother owned the gym they both joined and lost a lot of weight moved to Oz together and continued to lose it. She came home for Donna's wedding and word has it she cheated with baby daddy Brian and thats why she moved home. It was another few months later before SW started.

Reactions: 6
Ya initial weight loss was amazing but it wasn't with SW. It was with a gym. Her Ex before Brian, also called Brian his brother owned the gym they both joined and lost a lot of weight moved to Oz together and continued to lose it. She came home for Donna's wedding and word has it she cheated with baby daddy Brian and thats why she moved home. It was another few months later before SW started.
Is it true she cheated on baby daddy Brian

Yeah I can confirm the above to be true, I also trained at that PT studio for awhile and they were responsible for the majority of her weight loss, although she gave them absolutely duck all credit for it.
That ‘before’ pic she always shares of herself wearing the oversized white t-shirt with the black leggings was taken in their gym, and if you look she’s actually cropped out the gym logo out of the pic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.