Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
I couldn't watch all the video, 8 mins of her is too much skipped on a bit she is talking about Selling the wedding dress 🤔
If he was cheating I would of ripped it to shreds, that dress is a bad omen

Sozabaryou

That side by side pic from yesterday - she looks like a miserable auld trout in the skinny pic.
More joy in her face in the before picture... do it for yourself indeed!

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’ve followed fnf for ages although I was raging with myself for muting her stories just before the wedding was called off!! 😂
she LOVES the fact that she’ll ‘never tell what happened’ 🙄🙄 if the rumours are true then I’ve actually a little respect for her not sharing.

Girlonlife

Just goes to show you never know what's going on behind closed doors😮😮 always seemed to me she was more excited about being a bride than being a wife and it probably rubbed off on him
I dont like her, and thats my opinion. But my heart does go out to her about the whole wedding situation. Regardless of the fact she wanted it all about her, its still probably the most heartbreaking thing anyone can experience.

Daisyxo

Anyone know why the wedding was called off, or even whose choice it was? I was convinced it was her that did it because she was being so sheepish about it, Brian always seemed mad about her despite the fact she’s a pain in the hole so I could never see it coming from his end.
It was so weird the way it happened.

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Randles hotel has the same owners as the dromhall where she was going to get married. The hotels are next to each other. My aunt got married in dromhall and family stayed between both. She hardly would drag a new guy into the history of the old place. I actually think she’s on her own in the room I didn’t see any other cases. Remember this is the one who goes on about not being confident with her loose skin. Also, I am not talking about her weight as in that it matters, but the video of her looking into the mirror in the en-suite you will see she is at least a 16. And nothing wrong with a 16, Ive been a 16 myself but she sells herself as a 12.
Who drove her down? She was in the passenger seat😁😁

Lovesthegoss

Ive seen it look ok on some people but sarah and julie especially make it look like crap, same with the bperfect tan
So true. Puts me off ever buying that oh my glam because of the bloggers. Why not give it to a genuine make up lover who’s page is dedicated to that line of work. No it’s all about the number of followers. I follow some amazing people on Instagram and it shocks me the little following they have!