Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how the sneak reaney is involved with all them call out Instagram pages. She is the biggest sneak on this planet. Going on and on about her new carpet it's not even her house. She is a disgrace the carry-on of her.
Who owns the house?🤣

She lives there though? 🤷‍♀️ I dont own my house and I've carpeted the stairs as they where terracotta, not gonna live in a tit hole just cause it's not mine lol

Reactions: 5
She lives there though? 🤷‍♀️ I dont own my house and I've carpeted the stairs as they where terracotta, not gonna live in a tit hole just cause it's not mine lol
I'd be delighted if someone was doing my gaf up and not wrecking it

Reactions: 3
I'd be delighted if someone was doing my gaf up and not wrecking it
They lived with Joy's dad but I think hes gone from there now. I don't see anything wrong with doing up a house you live in doesn't have to be one you own. Sure her and joy are engaged anyway.

Have to disagree, I don't know why people decorate houses they dont own, never understood it
I suppose they want the place they live in to look nice, if it's a family house too it's not like they will be moving out any time soon. When we rented we could only find a very old fashioned house so we refloored and painted. Didn't cost us much and made the house more comfortable for us.

Reactions: 2
When you get it for free of course you will decorate it. Nothing wrong with not owning your own home I never said that. Just said it wasn't her house because it's not. That's what I gather from her Instagram anyway unless it's been handed over to her and joy. As I have mentioned before I wouldn't touch any company that would deal with her. Cork people must love her.

Please make a thread for whoever you are all discussing - let’s not get derailed from the “lovely” Sarah!

Reactions: 5
The tan giveaway...seriously the hack of the photo omg look at the tan on her knees. I’m mortified for her. God at least get a good photo.

Reactions: 4
When you get it for free of course you will decorate it. Nothing wrong with not owning your own home I never said that. Just said it wasn't her house because it's not. That's what I gather from her Instagram anyway unless it's been handed over to her and joy. As I have mentioned before I wouldn't touch any company that would deal with her. Cork people must love her.
She isn’t popular in Cork. She thinks she is.

Reactions: 2
I'm confused by this thread and it doesn't take much who is Joy is she another sister of Sarah's?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.