Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically be kind stuff again.

So Sarah why don't you bekind to the family members you have put at risk for flouting the guidelines and the same goes for Julie.

Reactions: 4
Basically be kind stuff again.

So Sarah why don't you bekind to the family members you have put at risk for flouting the guidelines and the same goes for Julie.
💯💯
Kindness starts within yourself, if you can't take people getting angry when you're putting frontline workers and people at risk, then maybe Instagram isn't for you?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If you are reading this Sarah turn off your notifications when posting on your story!! Very infuriating when you phone is beeping every 20 seconds

Reactions: 5
If you are reading this Sarah turn off your notifications when posting on your story!! Very infuriating when you phone is beeping every 20 seconds
So rude isn't it. What is this all about anyway, I have in the past messaged her she never read them or replied and now she is being martyr

I’ve followed fnf for ages although I was raging with myself for muting her stories just before the wedding was called off!! 😂
she LOVES the fact that she’ll ‘never tell what happened’ 🙄🙄 if the rumours are true then I’ve actually a little respect for her not sharing.

Poor Luke is being shipped off to Creche tomorrow 😢 she’s not even a frontline or essential worker!! Between that and going to Daddy’s she’ll never have to mind him 🙄

Reactions: 3
Poor Luke is being shipped off to Creche tomorrow 😢 she’s not even a frontline or essential worker!! Between that and going to Daddy’s she’ll never have to mind him 🙄
And then calling it school so she feels better about sending him 🙄. Schools are closed love!!

Reactions: 2
I know and since I’ve been following her I have never seen any progress it’s either up a pound down a pound or half a pound. Sure I could weigh myself then go for a shite and be 2 pounds lighter I’d never be like oh this means I’m loosing weigh.
She’s trying to loose half a stone now months ffs. Not a very good consultant for sw when it ain’t working for her 😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
I’m howling, completely new to tattle! She’s a pig!! an honest to god pig of a human being!

She’s as ugly now as she was in school, not because she was overweight but because she’s just a horrible person inside and out!

And to that alpaca comment 👏👏👏👏 I haven’t laughed that much in a while!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.