Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh I hope she realises her Marc Jacobs bag her โ€˜sister bought for herโ€™ is fake as duck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so easy to tell from the skinny crappy lettering on the dust bag and the way the lettering is stamped into the top of the bag too. I know my bags, plus Iโ€™ve crossed checked against real pics. Bag as fake as yourself hun.
I was thinking that too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is this true. Earlier in this thread it said that she cheated on him and that was the word around her area.

Who is she gone to the hotel with.??? Has she a new man already.
I was thinking the same. The quotes put up before it about 1 door closing another opening. If she doesn't show who she brought with her its 100% a new fella

Reactions: 3
Eh I hope she realises her Marc Jacobs bag her โ€˜sister bought for herโ€™ is fake as duck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so easy to tell from the skinny crappy lettering on the dust bag and the way the lettering is stamped into the top of the bag too. I know my bags, plus Iโ€™ve crossed checked against real pics. Bag as fake as yourself hun.
I have the real version of that bag. Even at the top between the zips there's no 'Marc Jacobs' there. Fake as duck....as you said. Just like her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same. The quotes put up before it about 1 door closing another opening. If she doesn't show who she brought with her its 100% a new fella
She would have to travel to be with someone, imagine your parents curtain twitching ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
She isn't on her own
She was in the passenger seat of the car on the way down in an earlier story so she is with someone..

Reactions: 2
Randles hotel has the same owners as the dromhall where she was going to get married. The hotels are next to each other. My aunt got married in dromhall and family stayed between both. She hardly would drag a new guy into the history of the old place. I actually think sheโ€™s on her own in the room I didnโ€™t see any other cases. Remember this is the one who goes on about not being confident with her loose skin. Also, I am not talking about her weight as in that it matters, but the video of her looking into the mirror in the en-suite you will see she is at least a 16. And nothing wrong with a 16, Ive been a 16 myself but she sells herself as a 12.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Randles hotel has the same owners as the dromhall where she was going to get married. The hotels are next to each other. My aunt got married in dromhall and family stayed between both. She hardly would drag a new guy into the history of the old place. I actually think sheโ€™s on her own in the room I didnโ€™t see any other cases. Remember this is the one who goes on about not being confident with her loose skin. Also, I am not talking about her weight as in that it matters, but the video of her looking into the mirror in the en-suite you will see she is at least a 16. And nothing wrong with a 16, Ive been a 16 myself but she sells herself as a 12.
Who drove her down? She was in the passenger seat๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.