Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't take her long the last thing on my mind would be a new relationship but each to there own. She was the same when the split the last time she was straight into a new relationship.
Poor little Luke, his mam and dad are split up less than 6 months and he's being pushed from pillar to post as it is..

Maybe it was one of her sisters or her sisters friends ?
She wouldn't hide it if it was

Reactions: 1
Didn't take her long the last thing on my mind would be a new relationship but each to there own. She was the same when the split the last time she was straight into a new relationship.
Lads she’s attention seeking. Honestly I think she is. Anyone else think it’s all for attention? 2 grid posts of the room for one measly 16 hours away in Killarney ?

Reactions: 13
Lads she’s attention seeking. Honestly I think she is. Anyone else think it’s all for attention? 2 grid posts of the room for one measly 16 hours away in Killarney ?
Definitely
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was on her own in the room. It’s ALL for attention.

Reactions: 3
Glad she’s rattled over being called on on an anon page just now. She’s been a witch to so many it’s good to see her on the other side realising the damage that blackening people can do.

Reactions: 3
There you have it the real side of Sarah the nasty girl side she is snapping 🤣

Reactions: 6
She is chomping at the bit to lose her tit over that call out 😜 the girl is so angry. Shes moved from aggressive to passive aggressive.

Reactions: 7
Ha full time job, maybe she try actually doing her job and not ignoring members calls, messages, Facebook posts, actually motivating her members instead of quizzes 😏, giving out peoples app log ins, books and awards in a timely fashion!

Reactions: 2
I love how she's tagging Julie when julie wasn't long bitching about her when she had the fight with liz reaney😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont think she realises its not about being proud or delighted she's working with the brand. ITS THE RULES. End of - we've learnt Sarah doesn't abide by rules (learner driver & covid restrictions) but if your 'proud' cop the duck on and just put the # in...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.