Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work with a girl who worked full time and done two groups a week, she never went on that she was flat out, so I dont know what sarah is on about. There wasnt much money in it tho, she made was enough for her holiday in the year but it was no big shakes.
Members contact her daily and she doesn't even reply to them. She's so busy she doesn't even have time to do the actual job that pays her bills. She's lucky that the location she is in is ideal for a lot of people. Coz her customer service for her members is non existant unless your her best friend

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Honestly that girl needs to take her head out of her arse no one gives a shite about your tax bill. Plenty of time for the gym Botox getting her hair done handing her child from one person to another girls days weekends away. Her busy job 😂😂😂 now aniexty she is full of tit. Mental health is used by these people way too much it's getting so frustrating 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her content is gone so bad, I had to unfollow, she's only all about herself and so boring and repetitive. She's shilling that ohmyglam crap despite the fact it makes her skin look awful and we're meant to believe she has a sincere bone in her body?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
‘My anxiety since.....about an hour ago Is through the roof’

Great to see another person jumping on the bandwagon and showing us all she can’t deal with the normal stressors in life. Any bit of life going on and it’s tough and it’s labelled and we all have to know about it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Come on Sarah nobody cares how you ‘really’ are!! We just want the goss from the cancelled wedding and we’ll be off!! Please and thanks 😂😂
I’m surprised there’s no swipe up go fund me page to help with the tax bill!! She’s really going to have to flog that make up shite now the poor wee pet x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Id love to tell sarah that yes she is single but she is not a single mother. I find her saying that is very disrespectful to lukes dad

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to work with a girl who worked full time and done two groups a week, she never went on that she was flat out, so I dont know what sarah is on about. There wasnt much money in it tho, she made was enough for her holiday in the year but it was no big shakes.
I wondered that, is it even possible to make a living from it?

Reactions: 1
Her content is gone so bad, I had to unfollow, she's only all about herself and so boring and repetitive. She's shilling that ohmyglam crap despite the fact it makes her skin look awful and we're meant to believe she has a sincere bone in her body?
"Oh these are my favourites", "I've never used these lipsticks but they are my favourite" - she actually said that about the big set of lipsticks

Come on Sarah nobody cares how you ‘really’ are!! We just want the goss from the cancelled wedding and we’ll be off!! Please and thanks 😂😂
I’m surprised there’s no swipe up go fund me page to help with the tax bill!! She’s really going to have to flog that make up shite now the poor wee pet x
That tax bill though....you know what's depressing. The reason she's going is coz there's some self employment year end the end of August. If that's all shes paying per year (or even per quarter) then she has no idea how good she has it.
Im in the higher tax bracket and paying over 20k a year on tax - can you imagine her complaining then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Another questions box asking how she 'really' is. And we have the igtv all about how she 'really' is to look forward to later

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Crikey does she get to keep it all? Apart from the tax etc.
I think Slimming world pay for half of the venue cost but then you pay them half of the membership money. You also make money on books, magazines and bars which would also be a nice little earner when you have 300 members

I think Slimming world pay for half of the venue cost but then you pay them half of the membership money. You also make money on books, magazines and bars which would also be a nice little earner when you have 300 members
This is why Slimming World does not set you up to succeed, it sets you up to rebound and keep going back because it is a business!
Sarah is well aware of this as it keeps the money rolling in. What qualifications does she have to advise anyone on dietary requirements, nutrition or health? That's what makes these influences so annoying!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.