Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked brutal on that video this morning. Sorry not sorry 🙈 you couldnt like her if you reared her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she is a slimming account trying to push €25 bags of sweet on people what the hell

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she is a slimming account trying to push €25 bags of sweet on people what the hell
She is unreal, I convinced she is a feeder

Hold on,

Luke was gone all weekend, is gone to her sisters today and tomor morn and Tina has him the rest of of wed. He is gone more than she has him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She is unreal, I convinced she is a feeder

Hold on,

Luke was gone all weekend, is gone to her sisters today and tomor morn and Tina has him the rest of of wed. He is gone more than she has him.
do you not know she had to work on a bank holiday Monday!! And she is a single mam you know...she never has the time to do a thing poor Sara

Reactions: 3
Meant to say...did you all see that she posted the black tile with #alllivesmatter 😂 and only changed it when she was called out to change it!

A time for us all to listen and learn and she still has no idea that all lives matter is a movement which diminishes BLM at the core 🙄 do a bit of research girl!

Reactions: 8
so not worth it haribo do 400g for 3€ in tesco, prob cheaper in dealz.
its just wrong her promoting them tho.
Overweight and naive people means more money in Sarah’s pocket...though the mind boggles how do people pay her their hard earned money when she can’t even follow her own plan she’s hardly a good role model for weight loss with the shite she eats.

Very mixed messages for a slimming world ‘leader’ to be promoting! Is it not like a doctor helping you give up smoking but promoting cigarettes??

Reactions: 8
I see now she has been getting all her info about BLM from two accounts of influencers who are white, one being Sinead Hegarty who is under fire for past racist videos and tweets .. you couldn't write it, the ignorance level 😂

• Haha
I get that she's had a tough time of it lately, but she seems to be more upset about not having her wedding day, than she is about the break down of the relationship.

Reactions: 10
Why does she feel the need to jump on the bandwagon now..the movement has been around years she didn’t care before...and saying she didn’t talk much about her wedding before it was canceled shows she is very self unaware of her own behaviour it’s all she talked about.
she wanted the day of the wedding the attention not the marriage

Reactions: 5
Who's puts on a full face off makeup just to take it off to go to bed 🤔 would it not make more sense to do it in the mornin. Maybe a gentleman caller? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she had her hair done?
Probably, not that hard when her 3 sisters are hairdressers & none of them ever practiced social distancing🤣

That last story with the makeup done again, honestly if she was a chocolate bar she’d eat herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
when She did her makeup it looked professional im guessing she got someone to do it because she apparently forgot to record it how convenient is that like I won’t believe it until I see her applying it herself

Reactions: 1
The other night after the q&a she said she has a hex a and 9 syns or something left for that day so she was going to eat, surely that's her weight loss problem. Just cause you have the syns left doesnt mean you have to use them. I dunno how she can claim this SW thing anymore

Reactions: 2
The other night after the q&a she said she has a hex a and 9 syns or something left for that day so she was going to eat, surely that's her weight loss problem. Just cause you have the syns left doesnt mean you have to use them. I dunno how she can claim this SW thing anymore
True, I do follow a few sw accounts for recipes, and can't get over people with their treat plates in the evening to use up their syns. People are only paying attention to syns/cals, but what about sugar.

True, I do follow a few sw accounts for recipes, and can't get over people with their treat plates in the evening to use up their syns. People are only paying attention to syns/cals, but what about sugar.
SWers don’t even think of cals. They have syns left so will eat those syns in tit at the end of the day just because. Not because they are hungry. Extra cals just because 🤦🏻‍♀️

Kind of like a vicious circle..like there is no end goal to slimming world..if she lost the weight then what would happen...she stops doing the plan..then what does she do cos it’s her job and what would she talk about on insta cos it’s weight loss she talks about and why people follow her..she would have to totally change direction...the plan failing is actually how the plan is successful and works as a business..repeat customers..she knows this deep down that’s why she has to keep eating and promoting eating chips choclate and burgers as weight loss.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.