Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hard to know because she's so intentionally vague, one minute it seems like it was him then she posts inspo quotes about having to do the right thing for yourself.

This is the blog post I was referring to btw, it's from 2017

il have a look. And also she claims to be a single mom...your child’s father is actively involved in your child’s life you get regular breaks even during lock down the child went between houses so please do not do the poor me act and whinge that all you do is work and clean your house because your following some of them have zero support and have their kids 24/7 and a lot of people lost their jobs.

Reactions: 4
You couldn’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. They were together then broke up for 6 months or whatever. Not a word about seeing anyone else, in fact she actually came on saying “I couldn’t go on dates I’m not ready or I wouldn’t know what to do.”

Then she gets back with Brian, engaged etc. Wedding called off, then she was on instagram the other day saying “Not a lot of ye know but I was actually seeing someone else the last time myself and Brian were broken up”

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but she's an absolute dope. And she has a story up about a Spanish fella now. It's known around here she cheated on him. He was way to quiet and good for her. She done the dog on the hen. She's up her own hole

Reactions: 3
He was far too good for her. She never said anything nice about their relationship or him. I don’t know how he didn’t leave her ages ago, the way she got on on Instagram

Reactions: 2
He was far too good for her. She never said anything nice about their relationship or him. I don’t know how he didn’t leave her ages ago, the way she got on on Instagram
I thought it was just me that was thinking that. She really really talked down about him.

her style annoys me a going out top with denim shorts and Nike runners it looks so stupid she has no dress sense and she’s there posing in the mirror. I think in her head she thinks she looks as good as just jordan but she’s far from it lisa is a stunning looking girl she actually looks well but Sarah can’t seem to get it right. She just wrecks my head brian had a lucky escape he seems nice she away with the fairies too obsessed with weight to enjoy life.

Reactions: 5
So Sarah’s guna lose weight this week by ‘eating as many free foods as I can’. Then whinge that she’s up a pound.
and she has to be a secret eater she only puts up half the stuff she eats. Then she says oh I don’t have time to take a pic of my food but then sat one night talking about what she made in her junior cert for home ec duck me like anyone cares

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a single mam yet doesn’t have her child half the week. the way she goes on you would swear she worked 2 full time jobs.

Reactions: 5
What is this fool on about don’t rob her recipes & post them as your own🤔 She’s talkin about sharing the recipe for her chipper burger, that she literally robbed off son of a bun in McCurtain Street🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is this fool on about don’t rob her recipes & post them as your own🤔 She’s talkin about sharing the recipe for her chipper burger, that she literally robbed off son of a bun in McCurtain Street🤣
She loves the drama

“Sorry now but positive Polly is here.” Then rambles on for 20 snaps, you should do this this and this to get the weight losses. Why didn’t you take your own advice so for the past 3 days Sarah?🙄 No she just hides off instagram the days she eats & drinks a load of shite. I hope she’s up 5lbs Friday🤣

Reactions: 7
I know and since I’ve been following her I have never seen any progress it’s either up a pound down a pound or half a pound. Sure I could weigh myself then go for a shite and be 2 pounds lighter I’d never be like oh this means I’m loosing weigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.