Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisyxo

Brian is straight. If he cheated at all (which I don’t believe) it wasn’t with another man, and he isn’t going out with a man now.
Could you imagine that loudmouth drama queen keeping quiet for his sake if that was the case? She’d be almost gleeful, she’d use it as an opportunity to humiliate and discredit him and gain some sympathy for herself.

The reality is that Brian was always a nice guy from a nice family.
She was with her ex before that for years, and when they broke up she shacked up with Brian in record time, she moved onto him in a matter of weeks.
She knew he liked her and I believe she used him as an opportunity to give the two fingers to her ex. Then she fell pregnant really quickly not long after they got together, I don’t believe this was intentional, but the cracks began to show and it became clear they weren’t compatible.

They split when Luke was a small baby and I honestly believe that they only got back together for his sake.
I think it was always obvious that Brian was weak for her (I don’t understand why), and for her end of the bargain she got to do whatever she wanted and treat him like shit.

The idea of the house, the engagement and wedding also appealed to her cause she likes to look like she has her shit together, it fits her mom blogger aesthetic.
But she always thought she was too good for him. From what I know, he’s decent family man who always did his best for them.
He’s not the worst looking either, and he pandered to all her dramatic BS. She’s only fooling herself if she thinks she’ll do better.

From what I have heard she had not only cheated, she was caught texting and emotionally cheating with someone else.
I find that far more plausible than Brian cheating with a gay lover, and her having the good grace to keep his secret for him.
Sarah only cares about Sarah, if she had been wronged in any way at all she’d be shouting it from the rooftops.
She was the one in the wrong here, and her defensive and secretive behaviour since the wedding was cancelled proves that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just wanted to say (and not trying to moderate), but I think we should be careful in body/slut shaming Sarah... i mean if she chooses to have a relationship with someone new now then thats fair game, but comments like "can't keep her legs open", or about her body being "flabby" really have nothing to do with her character/behaviour (she is single now and at least she isnt photoshopping). They also give fuel to the "tattle trolls!!!!"/bullying narrative in my opinion...just my two cents.

HOWEVER...that video of Luke having the nightmare. The poor child.."oh I know what will reassure him in this terror...a nice big flash in his face in the dark!" 🙄

Reactions: 28

Eyerolling

VIP Member
new Thread suggestion - I’m putting it in her insta handle name as that’s what is supposed to be, (other wise nothing else would fit anyways if included it all anyways)

sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Yer_one

I really like Sarah.. but for fucksake, take single mom out of your bio!!
Your son has a dad who
a) takes him weekly
b) financial contributes to his up bringing

You're not a single mother. You are a mother who is single, theres a difference

• Heart
Reactions: 23

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Does she even mention SW anymore? She wants to influence full time but it’s not going to happen. The only work she has is what Nathan Adams can get and his reputation isn’t great
That seems to be all her and Julie can get, reputable companies wouldnt want those 2 chavs making a show of themselves and their products. Nathan Adams seems to work with new companies and his usp seems to be that he can get idiots like them as #ba for a lot less than actual influencers would charge.

The problem is that people are laughing at their attempts to show off the products, they're going around like 2 tangerines with chalk on their faces and people are seeing through it big time, their botox and fillers are poorly done, they're ruining their looks and reputations for a cheap buck.

Sarah is actively promoting meals that are a direct competition with slimming world, I can't believe her district manager hasn't pulled her on it as that's a conflict of interest. Also I really hope Nathan Adams starts representing a toilet paper brand soon cos between the nutri quick meals and the jellies, she's going to be using a lot of it😁😁

She's not engaging enough to be an influencer, she's very boring on stories and has no idea how to talk about products. Shes an energy vacuum, you'd nearly be tired after listening to her ramble on, she's not very articulate and she doesn't have the common sense to turn off her bloody notifications. She also forgets to label #ba constantly, its very unprofessional.

She has a small core group of followers who are insanely loyal to her but that's it, its always the same ones giving her encouragement and licking her arse, but thats it, the rest of us are having a nose to see if she'll spill about why the wedding was cancelled😀😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Mona86

VIP Member
Twice in one weekend were been treated to the half naked photos... defo a new man on the scene...
she loves attention lads and no matter what happened with Brian - whether he rode a priest, a nun, or nobody at all- many of her actions now are to get at him in some way. She did the same first time they broke up . She may not want him back but she craves control & to be thought about. She’s no beauty like I mean it’s all powder and paint and angles and a fuckin waist trainer .....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The only consistency this girls Insta account has is consistent moaning. I don't think she has a clue what she wants her 'brand' to be and I suspect would love to move away from SW but it's her (HEXB) bread and (HEXA) butter :D. AFAIK she never engages with her followers and is a rubbish SW consultant from a support perspective so she's really not endearing herself to people. And PLEASE FOR F*** SAKE stop with the filters. You can't claim to be real if you never show your normal face.

• Haha

Daisyxo

I don’t think she would, I think she would be embarrassed and mortified, that’s why I think there’s truth to it. Also someone allegedly “in the know” posted here before that it was true.
I don’t agree, maybe at the very start that might have been the case but now he’s made her go to mediation, she can’t FaceTime Luke whenever she pleases, and things are very clearly sour between them?
She’s as spiteful as they come, she would take the embarrassment if it meant she could disgrace and humiliate him.

As for the person who was ‘in the know’, I take any outlandish claims made here with a very big pinch of salt.
It was the same on the Aoibhe Devlin thread, all these alleged ‘close friends and neighbours’ posting tea yet not one of them could say if the baby had been born. Most of what was posted was probably BS.
If that person was close enough to Sarah to know that the reason they split is cause Brian was gay, I’m sure they’d have info on Sarah’s new fella etc but so far it’s been radio silence.

Brian was always very uncomfortable with the insta life, he hated being on camera and only put up with it for Sarah’s sake so it’s a bit sad that he’s being accused of having a gay lover with absolutely no proof to back it up on forums like this.
I hope he’s able to find some peace and move on without comments like that ruining his future when he’s done nothing to deserve it.

• Heart
Really disappointing to see Nutriquick gifting her meals. Nutriquick are calorie controlled, balanced meals and she’s putting them through the syn calculator. Food should never be defined as good or bad, she doesn’t have a clue about nutrition or macros.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Mona86

VIP Member
She genuinely thinks she's an influencer now, she's painful to listen to, has no personality and can only get the likes of bperfect and ohmyglam to work with her😁 my nannys dog could be a brand ambassador for ohmyglam and he'd do a better job😁😁

She’s as rough as the backroads she drives on with her provisional license. Her resting bitch face is her actual look. She’s not even following the SW plan nor is she loosing weight. We all struggle with that but I’m not selling a brand. She’s so busy flogging oh my sham and B-the-same-colour-as-durt tan that she’s forgotten she’s supposed to sell SW too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

RATS_HOLE

let me tell ye this much, Brian did NOT cheat on her. She was/is upto her eye in TAX DEBT. She made out to her followers that they bought the house which was LIES..... shes clearly renting. Brian came from a very very respectable family! He paid all her debts so she could open her SLIMMING WORLD GROUP after being refused before hand over having bad credit! He bent over backwards for that girl! She was the person that cheated on Brian #1..... shes no saint..... what Tina says goes!!! When they found out that Brian was meeting someone else when they 1st broke up she didnt like it and wanted him back ASAP..... she would have him back in a heart beat in the morning if she could... he was ALWAYS TO GOOD for her and her family! She just wanted to have the perfect lifestyle for insta but it was far from that! He would of giving her the sun the moon & the stars but he got the lucky escape....... and Brian is NOT GAY LOL. If that was true she would of coming out saying it along time ago on her storys. Shes pretty pathetic and loves the attention

• Heart
Reactions: 16

redroses

Brian is straight. If he cheated at all (which I don’t believe) it wasn’t with another man, and he isn’t going out with a man now.
Could you imagine that loudmouth drama queen keeping quiet for his sake if that was the case? She’d be almost gleeful, she’d use it as an opportunity to humiliate and discredit him and gain some sympathy for herself.

The reality is that Brian was always a nice guy from a nice family.
She was with her ex before that for years, and when they broke up she shacked up with Brian in record time, she moved onto him in a matter of weeks.
She knew he liked her and I believe she used him as an opportunity to give the two fingers to her ex. Then she fell pregnant really quickly not long after they got together, I don’t believe this was intentional, but the cracks began to show and it became clear they weren’t compatible.

They split when Luke was a small baby and I honestly believe that they only got back together for his sake.
I think it was always obvious that Brian was weak for her (I don’t understand why), and for her end of the bargain she got to do whatever she wanted and treat him like shit.

The idea of the house, the engagement and wedding also appealed to her cause she likes to look like she has her shit together, it fits her mom blogger aesthetic.
But she always thought she was too good for him. From what I know, he’s decent family man who always did his best for them.
He’s not the worst looking either, and he pandered to all her dramatic BS. She’s only fooling herself if she thinks she’ll do better.

From what I have heard she had not only cheated, she was caught texting and emotionally cheating with someone else.
I find that far more plausible than Brian cheating with a gay lover, and her having the good grace to keep his secret for him.
Sarah only cares about Sarah, if she had been wronged in any way at all she’d be shouting it from the rooftops.
She was the one in the wrong here, and her defensive and secretive behaviour since the wedding was cancelled proves that.
Brian’s family are lovely. There very reserved and quiet. I heard sarah did cheat on him and was in a relationship with someone else behind brian’s back. I think brian got a lucky escape and no doubt sarah is with your man she was cheating on brian with. Brian left a very good looking lovely girl for sarah. I bet you anything there will be another luke soon. Sarah’s family are far from quiet. There all mad for the drink including both her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Never seen anyone who is so plain but has such a massive opinion of herself. On one hand I'm like fairplay to ye and on the other I'm like wtaf.

Reactions: 15

Mona86

VIP Member
aint she goin to be to busy to use her new diary :LOL:
As a self employed single mom you mean ? 😬 🙄 SW doesn’t exactly have the same Self employed risk as setting up your own business would have. It’s a franchise: she goes on like she’s bill gates or Steve jobs.

• Haha

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Brian's is still friends with all the family and they like his photos on FB, if someone cheated on my sister/daughter I sure as hell would of deleted them off FB.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Fortunately I’m not in a co parenting situation but I find it odd she would want to FaceTime Luke when he’s away he was only gone a night or two?? She’s not that fond of him!! Maybe it a bad of me but if I’m away from my kids I wouldn’t be ringing them unless I’m away for a good few days (which never happens especially with 3 kids!!)
Id say she is the type of woman that grills the child when he comes back from Brian's.