Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen this saying in another thread and it suits sarah perfect ... sure if she was syn free she would eat herself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah she's a dose. I unfollowed her a long time ago. Nose hanging off me though to knkw what happened between her and Brian 👃

Reactions: 2
She needs a good tight slap for what she did on Luke with the water! he is only a baby nasty and cruel😩

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to supermom and fannyflab as she called her ?

Reactions: 1
Did ya hear your one, im going to sell me dresses on d pop, cos i dont wear them more than once, what is she like.

• Haha
Cracks me up the way she always says at weigh in ‘I’ll take the loss/gain’ like wtf of course you’ll take it it’s not a bleeping shop you can’t return it ?? Grates me !! Plus she’s so incredibly in love with herself it’s cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She never looks no smaller to me maybe she shold be happy at where she's at with her weight and concentrate on wee Luke

Did ya hear your one, im going to sell me dresses on d pop, cos i dont wear them more than once, what is she like.
Who would want them a pervert maybe?

Last edited:
Yes I follow supermom Teresa and Sarah used to be great friends and now they seem to have fallen out wasn't Sarah hunter's God Mother?
In around the time supermom got done for dui, sarah and Julie twins and me pretended not to know her, not to damage their followings

I understand this is hard we all had to do it, can't understand why she didn't move Betty in before the lockdown instead of breaking rules

Reactions: 9
Shame on her! Poor Betty, please god she didn’t pick it up today. Tina is as bad for letting it happen too. Absolute bunch of idiots in the family full stop.

Reactions: 7
And they’re all out now dancing in the streets. Not a care in the world. Her sister Donna is in, despite the fact she lives more than 5km away. And the other sister has her niece in her arms dancing away not a bother. They haven’t been sticking to any of the guidelines from day 1 anyway. Donna fighting with people in the comments of the video today saying they haven’t seen each other in 9 weeks. Bullshit, it was her child’s birthday a couple of weeks ago, Sarah & Luke were both out in her house with a cake. 🙄 But shur Betty said it’s grand. We should let the rest of the world know so!

As I said the whole family are a pack of idiots!!!!! God love Betty & the poor children! State of them dancing around the street, cringe!

Reactions: 6
I've no issue with it, its nothing to do with me. It'll be her crying if something happens Betty, and it'll be her own fault at the end of the day.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.