Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the example it’s setting to her followers though? I have a problem with it, if everyone had her attitude can you just imagine the state our country and health service would be in? It’s wrong simple as in my eyes.

Reactions: 11
It wasn't long until she switched the comments off silly girl And some of the well know Influencers who have liked her post shame on them as well .

Reactions: 5
What a brat, I'll do what I wan't, you broke the rules. My nanny is in her 90s doesn't understand all this and is stubborn as hell, but her daughters would not risk it as much as they miss her

Reactions: 7
Sure she’s Sarah she does what she wants she’s allowed!! Brian left her she has to wallow for a wee while longer Yawnnn I use to really like her on Snapchat at the start when she was Normalish.

A while back Her sister Donna dressed up in her own wedding dress, singing something (can't remember what)and tagged Sarah in it, Sarah thought it was hilarious, doesn't sound like a broken hearted bride to me

Reactions: 3
A while back Her sister Donna dressed up in her own wedding dress, singing something (can't remember what)and tagged Sarah in it, Sarah thought it was hilarious, doesn't sound like a broken hearted bride to me
No she seems to have got over it quickly maybe too quickly

Reactions: 1
Anyone know why the wedding was called off, or even whose choice it was? I was convinced it was her that did it because she was being so sheepish about it, Brian always seemed mad about her despite the fact she’s a pain in the hole so I could never see it coming from his end.
It was so weird the way it happened.

Does anyone remember she got the messages from the fake profile about her riding all round her? I assumed there was some truth in it, she was out every weekend and you never seen him

Reactions: 2
Didn’t realise the 5km restriction has been lifted seeing as this fool is off to the range for arts & crafts for Luke🙄 Not essential & at least 15km from where she lives

Travelling 15km for arts & crafts stuff doesn’t fall into any of these🤔
She does what she likes, she so brave doesn't listen to the haters. Haters? People who have a different opinion, albeit better than hers and within the rules

Reactions: 3
Could anyone else see this break up coming a mile off...she behaved the exact same way as my sister a million hen parties but clearly no real love the whole point of getting married is for you and your partner but for some people it’s for show..anytime she was describing the plans it was all me me me never like oh I love him can’t wait for us to get married it’s was all about just her.
and does anyone think her obsession with weight loss was a factor? It’s so unhealthy and so sad. And if She truly wants to lose weight for the life of me I can’t understand why she don’t do it the right way. Like the food she makes is mostly chips and burgers how can anyone lose weight with that doesn’t matter if it’s homemade. And her portion sizes are shocking I would only eat a third of what’s on her plate. And then she cries if shes up a pound the mind boggles. Slimming world truly is a cult. If you want to lose weight you have to eat healthy not have white choclate for breakfast and gin at night. i try to like her but she would really benefit from leaving slimming world and getting back into a more normal work setting where it’s not centered around weight. she never reaches her goal weight but she’s so sucked in she truly believes it works. In all the time I’m following she’s never gotten any slimmer.

Reactions: 12
Could anyone else see this break up coming a mile off...she behaved the exact same way as my sister a million hen parties but clearly no real love the whole point of getting married is for you and your partner but for some people it’s for show..anytime she was describing the plans it was all me me me never like oh I love him can’t wait for us to get married it’s was all about just her.
and does anyone think her obsession with weight loss was a factor? It’s so unhealthy and so sad. And if She truly wants to lose weight for the life of me I can’t understand why she don’t do it the right way. Like the food she makes is mostly chips and burgers how can anyone lose weight with that doesn’t matter if it’s homemade. And her portion sizes are shocking I would only eat a third of what’s on her plate. And then she cries if shes up a pound the mind boggles. Slimming world truly is a cult. If you want to lose weight you have to eat healthy not have white choclate for breakfast and gin at night. i try to like her but she would really benefit from leaving slimming world and getting back into a more normal work setting where it’s not centered around weight. she never reaches her goal weight but she’s so sucked in she truly believes it works. In all the time I’m following she’s never gotten any slimmer.
So true, I'd say she was a nightmare to live with if she was up a pound, Brian never seemed to be on board with the healthy eating either.

I remember she wrote a big blog post how they weren't right for each other and were more like friends etc.
6 months later they were back together 🙄 always got the sense he was more into her. She never really spoke that warmly about him and always referred to their arguments. We all like relatability but it just didn't seem good.
To be fair, I do think she was better to end before they got married

I remember she wrote a big blog post how they weren't right for each other and were more like friends etc.
6 months later they were back together 🙄 always got the sense he was more into her. She never really spoke that warmly about him and always referred to their arguments. We all like relatability but it just didn't seem good.
To be fair, I do think she was better to end before they got married
I got the impression he left her...she never spoke nicely about him ever. Her mam seems like an enabler as well.
another thing that bugs me is how she always makes out she doesn’t need instagram but sure she’s never off the thing.
again this is where I question her mam and friends if that was someone belonging to me I would be telling them not to overshare your private life on it.

Reactions: 4
I got the impression he left her...she never spoke nicely about him ever. Her mam seems like an enabler as well.
another thing that bugs me is how she always makes out she doesn’t need instagram but sure she’s never off the thing.
again this is where I question her mam and friends if that was someone belonging to me I would be telling them not to overshare your private life on it.
It's hard to know because she's so intentionally vague, one minute it seems like it was him then she posts inspo quotes about having to do the right thing for yourself.

This is the blog post I was referring to btw, it's from 2017

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.