Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find sarah so fake and getting worse every day. For a long time i felt she was trying to post this pefect life always referring to her wedding and her house. She finally admitted that she rents her house which is fine but she carrys on like a big business woman and def made out like she owned that house
When did she admit she rents it? She defo has said she bought it before!!!!

Reactions: 4
In her q and a just a couple of days ago. She said she was renting to buy, that they were planning to buy it together but didn’t (can’t recall what reason) but she’s still planning to buy it on her own.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She definitely made it out like the bought it when they moved in there. Nothing wrong with renting so what’s the point in lying.

Exactly she constantly makes out that she is living the perfect life with the house and her business. She def made out she owned the house but now it loos like she is in a rent to buy scheme with the council. Nothing wrong with it so dont know why she lied

If she is renting she should move if she can, I just couldn't live across the road from my ma if I was single. They would know everything 😂 no privacy

Reactions: 1
I find sarah so fake and getting worse every day. For a long time i felt she was trying to post this pefect life always referring to her wedding and her house. She finally admitted that she rents her house which is fine but she carrys on like a big business woman and def made out like she owned that house
She said multiple times that they bought that house. She can’t lie straight in bed that one.

• Haha
If I have to see one more before and after comparison photo, my god I will just lose it.
WE GET IT

Reactions: 8
All her #BA stories today, bore off! Swipe up & buy this bundle of crap only €68. She didn’t pay a penny for hers mind. She’s really trying to steer away from the weight loss stuff & make it as a #influencer. Looks like she’s told her mam & sister to do the same!

All her #BA stories today, bore off! Swipe up & buy this bundle of crap only €68. She didn’t pay a penny for hers mind. She’s really trying to steer away from the weight loss stuff & make it as a #influencer. Looks like she’s told her mam & sister to do the same!
I wouldn’t touch a company that works with her. The whole family is rough

Reactions: 5
I would know Sarah through mutual people. She is even worse in real life. That’s why all her sisters are her only friends as they have to put up with her. When she has drink in her, she is viscous...she verbally attacked my friend on a night out as she got in the way of a photo of her and her sisters. She is a nasty girl and from the comments I see that comes across on her page too!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I thought i was the only one that thought it but when they go on holidays they are so loud and rough.
The irony that she calls herself
"FitandFab"

She is neither fit nor fab, just smaller than she was and a little bit nastier.
Skinny is not healthy.
Slim is not kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder was she nasty when she was fat? As a defense sorta thing and now it's just stuck with her?
I was in school with her, and I would have lived close to them. She was the nicest person, very quiet. But just genuinely lovely. Her older sister Donna was an absolute witch. Obviously when she lost the weight and got a following she just took guidance from Donna.

Reactions: 11
If she is renting she should move if she can, I just couldn't live across the road from my ma if I was single. They would know everything 😂 no privacy
The only friends she seems to have are her sisters im close with my family but i dont think its healthy to have nobody close other than your family

Reactions: 5
Should be a thread for liz reaney too, dont even follow but from what I've seen on ratsout etc just cant stand her
Notice how the sneak reaney is involved with all them call out Instagram pages. She is the biggest sneak on this planet. Going on and on about her new carpet it's not even her house. She is a disgrace the carry-on of her.

Notice how the sneak reaney is involved with all them call out Instagram pages. She is the biggest sneak on this planet. Going on and on about her new carpet it's not even her house. She is a disgrace the carry-on of her.
Can we get a thread for Liz Reaney?? Who has the power?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.