Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is unreal, I convinced she is a feeder

Hold on,

Luke was gone all weekend, is gone to her sisters today and tomor morn and Tina has him the rest of of wed. He is gone more than she has him.
Now going to her friends on a Monday.

Reactions: 1
That side by side pic from yesterday - she looks like a miserable auld trout in the skinny pic.
More joy in her face in the before picture... do it for yourself indeed!

How is she gonna have time to look after the new dog if she's working all the time. Work work working all the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where does she work is she not just a SW consultant doing Virtual zoom start this time she will maybe leave like a lot of the others

Where does she work is she not just a SW consultant doing Virtual zoom start this time she will maybe leave like a lot of the others
She won’t leave, it’s easy money. As soon as they get the go ahead to go back to groups in venues she’ll be raking it in again. Think about it 400+ members a week which is what she had, €9 a pop. Slimming world take 50% of that. Fair enough you pay tax, rent for the room etc & insurance. But it’s still a nice lump of cash to be getting on a weekly basis for talking about food🤷🏻‍♀️ And all for 2 days physically at work, the rest is admin. Slimming world is definitely profitable if you’ve got lots of members & she definitely does.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m done with bprefect products now. I was questioning their online brand ambassadors for a while I don’t get their MarKeting strategies at all. She’s an ambassador now why her makeup is always terrible looking and she spouts pure shite. Raging I bought their palette now.

Reactions: 4
She is a bleeping dose completely obsessed with her weight and her crappy slimming world group 🙄🙄 going on like she is running a big high end business. She talks to people like tit don't know how anyone follows her she is so self obsessed it's madness. The hen was a joke she never wanted to marry that boy from day one.

Reactions: 7
How can she call a slimming world consultant a real job ? Like when is she going to stop obsessing over her weight and go into the real world and get a job like the rest of us!

Sure she is bate out from phonecalls crying because she can't spend time with her son. There are families that are working round the clock 6 days a week she is a completely self adsorbed.

I’m done with bprefect products now. I was questioning their online brand ambassadors for a while I don’t get their MarKeting strategies at all. She’s an ambassador now why her makeup is always terrible looking and she spouts pure shite. Raging I bought their palette now.
I wouldn't put any of there products near me if I got them for free when they have that narcissist bully reaney promoting there products big fail on be perfect side ever getting involved with that.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't put any of there products near me if I got them for free when they have that narcissist bully reaney promoting there products big fail on be perfect side ever getting involved with that.
I was so supportive of them being an Irish brand but I can’t see the connection there

I was so supportive of them being an Irish brand but I can’t see the connection there
Me also at the start and I love there tan but anyone that gives her anything free I wouldn't touch with a barge poll. She is toxic 😡

Reactions: 2
Can we have a thread for rosie connolly she’s another one that grinds my gears

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't even give her the satisfaction she is a nobody. Makes herself out to be mother Theresa all she is good for is being a bully.

Filters are life for her, I can believe the different in her face with no filter. Yet she ba for all sorts of shite and she is fake af

Reactions: 4
I find sarah so fake and getting worse every day. For a long time i felt she was trying to post this pefect life always referring to her wedding and her house. She finally admitted that she rents her house which is fine but she carrys on like a big business woman and def made out like she owned that house

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.