Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The TikTok 🙄 it’s so embarrassing when these cunts put stupid Inspiration type voice overs on their tacky tributes and montages🙄 I don’t know about any of ye but I have never ever ever felt the need to post that kind of tit to my social media. She really should be looking into getting a job so she can give her life a bit of purpose.
And the stupid inspiration voiceover talking about how hard he works to provide for his family.... yet she's living with her ma and da.

Okay Sarah hun, Keeeet's a great provider is he???

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’s just trying too much now…he’s never going to marry ya no matter how hard you praise him…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im getting worried that the baby is going to be inhaled alongside a mountain of food by mistake

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The TikTok 🙄 it’s so embarrassing when these cunts put stupid Inspiration type voice overs on their tacky tributes and montages🙄 I don’t know about any of ye but I have never ever ever felt the need to post that kind of tit to my social media. She really should be looking into getting a job so she can give her life a bit of purpose.
Honestly the mind boggles. My kids dad is amazing. Works hard every day and always makes time for all of us. I appreciate him so much, but I just tell him that. Never have I ever felt the need to dedicate a tiktok to him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He would absolutely hate it anyway and I have more self respect for myself than to make out that I'm grateful for the most basic of things like a dad holding his kid!! I've always said it, it's the ones who try to portray how perfect they are that are the ones who have troubles they are trying to hide.

Reactions: 31
Honestly the mind boggles. My kids dad is amazing. Works hard every day and always makes time for all of us. I appreciate him so much, but I just tell him that. Never have I ever felt the need to dedicate a tiktok to him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He would absolutely hate it anyway and I have more self respect for myself than to make out that I'm grateful for the most basic of things like a dad holding his kid!! I've always said it, it's the ones who try to portray how perfect they are that are the ones who have troubles they are trying to hide.
Same as the ones who randomly change their Facebook profile pic to them on their wedding day eventhough they've been married years 😂 which one of ye cheated lads 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can SMELL the desperation off of her from West Cork! He's a great dad and provider is he?! He's paying for a house for ya is he?! Buying clothes and toys for Belly and Luke and accepting him as his own is he??! Making sure Luke has access and a good relationship with his dad (you know his real one?) Does he?? Funny that because you are in your mam and dad's spare room without a pot to piss in buying tack and on the beg on sm for shite!! How about you pull up your big girl pants, get a job and make a plan to put a roof over your kids head without bumming off the state? And then provide your kids with nutritious food and maybe go to a real therapist for your eating disorder and any other mental issues you have!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
And the stupid inspiration voiceover talking about how hard he works to provide for his family.... yet she's living with her ma and da.

Okay Sarah hun, Keeeet's a great provider is he???
Provider is she for real? He’s not providing for his stepped up son and his biological daughter. Does he cook them dinner? Does he make lewk chocolate protein pancakes at 11pm? Does he put a roof over their head and pay the bills, electricity etc. ?? Speak up burp

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Provider is she for real? He’s not providing for his stepped up son and his biological daughter. Does he cook them dinner? Does he make lewk chocolate protein pancakes at 11pm? Does he put a roof over their head and pay the bills, electricity etc. ?? Speak up burp
He does sweet F all and she's the bigger (desperate) dope to accept that. It's less than the even the bare minimum. It'd be sad if she wasn't such an unlikeable mad bleep

Reactions: 8
the ones who post how amazing their partner is are usually the ones who end up separated

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He does sweet F all and she's the bigger (desperate) dope to accept that. It's less than the even the bare minimum. It'd be sad if she wasn't such an unlikeable mad bleep
He doesn’t even sleep in the same house as them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So supposedly the baby had holes in her heart and a murmur and this asshole brought the child out during a storm to a bunch of strangers after 2 spinal taps? AM I HIGH?! Like everyone reads differently BUT WHERE IS THE COMMON SENSE AND CHILD SAFETY

Reactions: 31
so Isabella has a heart murmur? Don’t a lot of kids have them? I have one

Reactions: 11
She’s salivating at the thoughts of a medical issue with the kid 🙄 deedee Blanchard strikes again ☠

• Angry
Reactions: 28
She’s salivating at the thoughts of a medical issue with the kid 🙄 deedee Blanchard strikes again ☠
She's smirking away I can't get over it. She needs her womb removed. Animals have more nature for their young

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Talking about the babys heart and straight in to a collab
Omg she's tackless
A little baby that has been brought here there and everywhere rather then being minded from infections.

How in your right mind would you post a video of yourself gorging on food.
Everything involves food it's an obsession.

Reactions: 19
Would holes in the heart not be picked up at the 20 week scan ? You can't believe a word she says , extremely dangerous person , poor baby is 11 weeks old and has been in and out of the doctors and hospital since she was born .

Reactions: 9
She had enough scans during pregnancy for they to have realised she had 2 holes in her heart! She was there every week getting a scan done ffs.. and did she say in the clip she was 11 months old or did I imagine it?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.