Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder Teet is the (more) slender one in the relationship. Sitting across from that at dinner would be enough to put anyone off their grub 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who the duck orders 2 desserts and the chips on the side my god
Any cork tattlers have recommendations to stay on cork over Xmas period between Xmas ny 2 adults
---
Any cork tattlers have recommendations to stay on cork over Xmas period between Xmas ny 2 adults

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Lads, if I was out for a carvery dinner and seen that one sitting down and how she shovels the food in, I'd have to get up and walk out. She actually turned my stomach watching that tiktok 🤢 there was one stage with the cheese cake I thought the whole dessert spoon was after being inhaled into the gob. She's a disgust!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I didn’t think she could top nearly swallowing the spoon with that peanut butter the other day but that just bate all now. Savage 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
---
Montenotte hotel , Marlborough. Radisdon little island, Vienna woods. River lee Hotel, the Kingsley.

Reactions: 2
---
The Montenotte is fab, The Dean is another popular one!

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it gas that she doesn’t cook roast dinners at home but will horse into a free one. Sneaky witch too with the tik tok to avoid the #ad. More in her line cook a dinner for Luke like that , I’d say he lives on choc porridge and pancakes.

Reactions: 13
Horsing the food into her and chewing the cud like a heffer.
Lost of fresh air and walks. Who's taking belly out, cause she's not.
Screenshot_20231215-062856_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Horsing the food into her and chewing the cud like a heffer.
Lost of fresh air and walks. Who's taking belly out, cause she's not.
View attachment 2630937
Her relationship with food has improved?!

It's already the love of her life, more than her kids or any of her fiancees. She thinks and talks about it with utter adoration morning noon and night.
How is it possible she could love food more?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Right so the poor baby has been sick and she has been off here there and everywhere and the HSE are saying to cocoon small babies. She is wreckless

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Right so the poor baby has been sick and she has been off here there and everywhere and the HSE are saying to cocoon small babies. She is wreckless
Was just coming on to say this.
She was in town on Wednesday with a sick baby so? I suppose getting bits is more important than listening to the HSE asking parents to cocoon their young babies. She'll not be happy til that child is back in hospital and Christmas ruined for Luke.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Was just coming on to say this.
She was in town on Wednesday with a sick baby so? I suppose getting bits is more important than listening to the HSE asking parents to cocoon their young babies. She'll not be happy til that child is back in hospital and Christmas ruined for Luke.
You are right. There is no way she has had her checked and not posted about it. Those kids will never be her priority. She is a fool

Reactions: 6
She never takes that jumper off either. Imagine the food sweats when her gut was trying to keep up processing the volume of food.. jumper must be heaving.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.