Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s going on, you’d swear she was a first time mother, even tho I know she says she is. She’s already had a child, I’m not saying it’s easy but all her sisters have young kids too, she cud of gotten advice from them. You wouldn’t believe a word she says

Reactions: 10
I don't think a cranial osteopath would be working on a baby with 2 holes in her heart, and a murmur.
Also you'd be warned by health professionals not to let the child be out and about with hse warnings.
bleeping liar.

Reactions: 17
I'd say a heart murmer was detected and today was a follow up but she is embellishing with the holes in her heart...the child has been dragged from pillar to post since she was born ...she has to have family blocked from stories ...

Reactions: 22
On again moaning about hard it is etc etc. Does she ever take a day off coming on to moan about something or another? I’ve always said it but she’s the most negative moany person going. Nothing can ever be positive with her.

On another note is she losing it? Genuinely that TikTok she put up yesterday horsing a dinner into her that is enough for 2-3 people. I’ve never seen anything like it before, surely she can’t think anyone wants to see her literally shoving food down her gob. Don’t even get me started on her saying Keet is a great provider. Keet is on his way to doing a runner and doesn’t treat Sars even like a part time partner. He treats her like she’s his mate. I genuinely think we are on the way to seeing Sars having a breakdown of some sort

Reactions: 21
On again moaning about hard it is etc etc. Does she ever take a day off coming on to moan about something or another? I’ve always said it but she’s the most negative moany person going. Nothing can ever be positive with her.

On another note is she losing it? Genuinely that TikTok she put up yesterday horsing a dinner into her that is enough for 2-3 people. I’ve never seen anything like it before, surely she can’t think anyone wants to see her literally shoving food down her gob. Don’t even get me started on her saying Keet is a great provider. Keet is on his way to doing a runner and doesn’t treat Sars even like a part time partner. He treats her like she’s his mate. I genuinely think we are on the way to seeing Sars having a breakdown of some sort
Ya know if she was eating it, trying some of it and reacting to demonstrate her pleasure at how delicious the food is, fair enough but its basically a video of a fat woman with zero dining etiquette shovelling food into her face. Not remotely enticing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m had my 20week scan last week and they said that tiny pinprick holes such as those that would cause a murmur wouldn’t be picked up on the scan.

My father in law had a hole in his heart found only last year and he’s had it since birth too apparently!

Reactions: 3
It's amazing, the mention that the child is never without a bow and that it's potentially dangerous and now the child bowless. But Sarah doesn't read here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ya know if she was eating it, trying some of it and reacting to demonstrate her pleasure at how delicious the food is, fair enough but its basically a video of a fat woman with zero dining etiquette shovelling food into her face. Not remotely enticing
Oh yeah 100% agree. If she was trying to demonstrate and rate the different food, taking a bit here and there - I’d understand the concept of the video. Have seen other influencers do similar. Sars on the other hand has absolutely no shame. There is nothing wrong with her size and she’d be far better off just owning it.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So supposedly the baby had holes in her heart and a murmur and this asshole brought the child out during a storm to a bunch of strangers after 2 spinal taps? AM I HIGH?! Like everyone reads differently BUT WHERE IS THE COMMON SENSE AND CHILD SAFETY
The hole in her heart is a figment of DeeDee Burp-chards imagination so it doesn't matter where the baby goes because the medical issue isn't real.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The hole in her heart is a figment of DeeDee Burp-chards imagination so it doesn't matter where the baby goes because the medical issue isn't real.
It’s definitely nothing that’s going to be bad. They’d have her in and all by now to fix it if it was. And the fact they don’t want to see her till close to her first birthday gave it away. But sure she has to make a big drama out of it! My nanny went all her life with a hole in the heart, she didn’t find out till she was older - never caused her problems. Alzheimer’s got her in the end.

Reactions: 7
And the stupid inspiration voiceover talking about how hard he works to provide for his family.... yet she's living with her ma and da.

Okay Sarah hun, Keeeet's a great provider is he???
Tbf anyone works hard compared to her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
girls sorry to derail but did anyone see all over tiktok a lady called joe got herself into debt over 6000 and took her own life from gifting people

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She was definitely doing her best to show off those rings in her stories !! 🥴

Reactions: 4
She loves speculation doesn’t she…hey fatso what about addressing the speculation that you’ll never make it up the aisle with the bigot who hates fat women?? I mean you’ve been to enough weddings in the last two years? Do you think you’re going to look as good as any of those girls? Be more in your line haul your arse from the couch instead of reading here and showing off your silver cubic zirconia rings for a reaction 😆 we know exactly what you’re like and we fukn love rising you back! Where’s the green blazer? We just love a rant!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.