Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her two loves & tattle making her feel like she has to mention Luke 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Thank God she shared that update I can go about my day again knowing Isabella is still asleep and burp doesn’t feel guilty for having a lunch out🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nobody gives a flying duck how that child or any child sleeps. Luke could be half dead from his ‘procedure’ & she wouldn’t even notice so of course he is easy going to her!

Reactions: 10
She's just vile I bet she is getting up for a hospital stay with one of the kids... This one never stops with the attention seeking !!!

Reactions: 4
If your 3 month old baby has a virus, would you not be staying at home keeping her safe? Nah this one fucks off to Ballygarry for 2 nights then drags her into Cork city and a busy lunchtime pub. Ah sure don’t let a virus get in the way of a free lunch and RSV “rampant” according to HSE. Ye are right lads. She’s looking for another hospital stay.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Massive carvery, EXTRA portion of chips, and EXTRA yorkshire pudding! How can she say she has a healthy relationship with food. Horsed it into her. Why would anyone want to watch that!!

Reactions: 18
Massive carvery, EXTRA portion of chips, and EXTRA yorkshire pudding! How can she say she has a healthy relationship with food. Horsed it into her. Why would anyone want to watch that!!
It's definitely put me off eating that's for sure.
---
She won't be happy until that baby is back in hospital again, RSV is rampant ATM and she has that poor child out and about morning, noon and night, she already has a cough, she could get worse over the next week or so but as long as Burps has a free Carvery then it's all ok

Reactions: 10
I agree with everything else about her eating but I can't believe people are so against a side portion of chips, I'll just go into hiding for a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow that’s a huge plate of food and she could even have desert she won’t be fitting into any wedding dress

Reactions: 4
Nobody gives a flying duck how that child or any child sleeps. Luke could be half dead from his ‘procedure’ & she wouldn’t even notice so of course he is easy going to her!
Plus ...
Isabelle didn't sleep the last two nights, Isabella is a great sleeper.

Contradictions within 2 lines of each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And definitely not 2 desserts and some extra yorkshite puddings when you're at it 😂😂😂
Dont get me wrong I absolutely love a feed theres a reason im in the high risk pregnancy clinic cause of my weight but at the same time i have manners 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Eat the carvery, have the chips but don't film yourself eating it. Who wants to watch someone else eating. It is disgusting. I physically cringe if I hear someone chewing too loudly.

Like who wants to see someone like this mid chew. Was she ever taught to keep her mouth closed when chewing. I really think these influencers have something missing in terms of knowing what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour. She isnt the only one that does it. Sabrina Hill constantly does it. Georgie Crawford did it last night advertising Fresh too. It is disgusting.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Sarah, no one would know any different, if you didn’t prop your phone on the table in Clancys, and proceed to horse food into you?
You bring this all on yourself. There’s not a day goes by, that you don’t mention food. It is your one true love in life. So don’t feel guilty, keep wolfing the Yorkshire puds into ya!
That'll be the next excuse for the cancelled wedding in October “I wasn’t comfortable with my weight, so we postponed until 2099!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dont get me wrong I absolutely love a feed theres a reason im in the high risk pregnancy clinic cause of my weight but at the same time i have manners 😂😂😂😂
I'm the same but I wouldn't be recording it and showing to 50k people either, not many would!! I don't know how she doesn't get sick from all the eating, she definitely has an eating disorder

Reactions: 9
Eat the carvery, have the chips but don't film yourself eating it. Who wants to watch someone else eating. It is disgusting. I physically cringe if I hear someone chewing too loudly.

Like who wants to see someone like this mid chew. Was she ever taught to keep her mouth closed when chewing. I really think these influencers have something missing in terms of knowing what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour. She isnt the only one that does it. Sabrina Hill constantly does it. Georgie Crawford did it last night advertising Fresh too. It is disgusting.
that looks like teet jizzed in her mouth

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.