Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she ever out grow that MAMA jumper already pain in me fanny from looking at it ๐Ÿ™„ she probably bought backups in the next 3 sizes ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That bleeping haul on tiktok. Such a wasteful bleep. She must have got duck all gifts off anyone. I remember I nearly had a full wardrobe when my child was born, from gifts alone! Disgrace she is. Total spending addiction! Itโ€™s outrageous to be spending like that when you have no job and are allegedly saving for a gaf

Reactions: 16
That bleeping haul on tiktok. Such a wasteful bleep. She must have got duck all gifts off anyone. I remember I nearly had a full wardrobe when my child was born, from gifts alone! Disgrace she is. Total spending addiction! Itโ€™s outrageous to be spending like that when you have no job and are allegedly saving for a gaf
Yeah same, all the presents I got from family and friends filled my kids wardrobes for a full year. I donโ€™t ever remember needing to buy baby fries or clothes for them for months like ๐Ÿ™ˆ Very sad that she has no friends but I suppose how could you stick her ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Reactions: 13
Is that Beddys ring she has on her finger? The one that she wore instead of her engagement ring when she was pregnant because her fingers were so swollen??

Reactions: 2
Yeah but the babygros have an "azip"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This just came up on my instagram!! Burps never mentioned getting her makeup done and she certainly didnโ€™t look like this ๐Ÿซฃ edit to add, when I looked at the girls story she has Sarah tagged and no shares๐Ÿ˜ณ
Iโ€™d say she never tagged becoz she charged burp and she was raging she had to pay for a service ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 13
I'll hold my hands up and say I too bought stuff in the tesco sale, baby no4 so nobody gets you anything ๐Ÿคฃexcept I bought stuff for the season. She has bought a wool dress in 9-12months, sure that's the summer and she's saying it will be lovely in September ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 6
Yeah same, all the presents I got from family and friends filled my kids wardrobes for a full year. I donโ€™t ever remember needing to buy baby fries or clothes for them for months like ๐Ÿ™ˆ Very sad that she has no friends but I suppose how could you stick her ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
She must be a wasteful bleep altogether ๐Ÿซฃ like usually bleeping NEIGHBOURS get a little frock for the child. Iโ€™d say she withers the duck out of everyone and they canโ€™t be dealing with her so she has to buy her own rubbish.

Reactions: 8
Lads the state of the lipliner ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ She hardly paid for that to be done to her face ๐Ÿค” She mustn't have been happy with it, she didn't like or comment on the post or never shared it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ah im sorry but if you look at the rest of the photos this mua seems to have a type

Reactions: 5
"I made these with Luke today and he loved it" Proceeds to post a tiktok where she makes the whole thing herself and then just shows Luke at the end of the video ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ what a bonding experience that was ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
---
Did her best to not show the size on the pyjamas in her tesco haul, but they are XL ๐Ÿง and a smaller size at the back for Keet Can't wait to see her in them, she will be the image of Santa, delidedddd she went for those ones ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Had to laugh when she said she will keep them in the fridge to have throughout the week! ๐Ÿคฃ Sarah love, you inhaled all of them within 5mins no doubt and left none for the kids ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lads i tried to fit a whole tablespoon in my mouth today. i canโ€™t, sarah sure as hell doesnโ€™t have a gag reflex

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lads i tried to fit a whole tablespoon in my mouth today. i canโ€™t, sarah sure as hell doesnโ€™t have a gag reflex
Iโ€™d say judging by those jeans the other night, one thing she doesnโ€™t need to worry about gagging on anyway is Keithโ€™s tiny little beyond perfect sperm producing penis anyway ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Is this another random "engagement" ring, or did she get hers changed? I can't keep up with the different pieces of tat she has on that hand. Not to mention the tan ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.