Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a few in the last few days invited to Clancy’s for free food. She’s either begging to be invited in or she’s hiding an ad

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she turns the fork about in her mouth when she's shoveling the food into it. She's a beast.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
There was a few in the last few days invited to Clancy’s for free food. She’s either begging to be invited in or she’s hiding an ad
Wouldn't they be busy enough that they wouldn't have to feed fat trollops like her for free? She turns me off anywhere she goes :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
omg she is a beast. the amount of food she cleared. then room for dessert.
her table manners are non existent

Reactions: 9
I've a decent appetite on me but Holy Jesus it wouldn't even cross my mind to order a side of chips with a full carvery!!!!!!!
She's really going to struggle to get to grips with losing weight again.
I'm honestly shook at the amount of food she ordered and the fact she was actually able to finish it all

Reactions: 18
Mother of God she's a glutton with her grub no wonder she's the size she is and l love my grub and by no way skinny she's as greedy as she looks

Reactions: 9
Another thread already she is the gift that keeps giving 🤣 this thread tittle is beyond perfect 💫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She literally hoovered up that dinner, well I say dinner but it was obviously just a lite bite for our Sarah, I'd say she went home to have one of Tina's dinners this evening,

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh she is vile 🤢 That was the most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time. She is the ugliest eater..

If I was Keet I'd be afraid to put my mickey near her gob, he might never get it back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.