Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really Should join up with that pig Richie they'd do well going to all the chippers and carvery lunches... Cooking in the wild the two Corkconians 🤣 I suppose its one way to be on the beg for freebies people like that would turn you off going to those places.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eat the carvery, have the chips but don't film yourself eating it. Who wants to watch someone else eating. It is disgusting. I physically cringe if I hear someone chewing too loudly.

Like who wants to see someone like this mid chew. Was she ever taught to keep her mouth closed when chewing. I really think these influencers have something missing in terms of knowing what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour. She isnt the only one that does it. Sabrina Hill constantly does it. Georgie Crawford did it last night advertising Fresh too. It is disgusting.
Revolting! God wouldn't you be proud if that's what you had "reared"! A wild animal wouldn't do it. Absolute slob🤢

Reactions: 4
She got extra Yorkshire puds so she could stuff them with stuffing?! A Yorkshire pudding and stuffing sangich?!

I thought her potato Pittsa sangiches were the most ridiculous things she's eaten on camera 😂

I've said it before, but please Tina give her a hug for the love of God so she can stop stuffing the void with bread and potatoes 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eat the carvery, have the chips but don't film yourself eating it. Who wants to watch someone else eating. It is disgusting. I physically cringe if I hear someone chewing too loudly.

Like who wants to see someone like this mid chew. Was she ever taught to keep her mouth closed when chewing. I really think these influencers have something missing in terms of knowing what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour. She isnt the only one that does it. Sabrina Hill constantly does it. Georgie Crawford did it last night advertising Fresh too. It is disgusting.
She reminds me of that man on a munchion animal on tik tok, he eats like a disgusting savage smacking his lips, chewing like a horse & talking with his mouth full. Filthy pigs get some manners & stop making us all sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She reminds me of that man on a munchion animal on tik tok, he eats like a disgusting savage smacking his lips, chewing like a horse & talking with his mouth full. Filthy pigs get some manners & stop making us all sick 🤢
Oh god his another one the state I swear they would put you off food 🤪

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It’s like she goes into a trance when she’s eating. The spaced out head on her eating the cheesecake

• Haha
She is actually insane. If my husband made a tiktok like that about me I’d be divorcing him

Reactions: 8
Oh God super dad has got another tiktok made about how great he is 🙄

Reactions: 6
She was on before saying she doesn’t like roasts Christmas dinners and the likes

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really Should join up with that pig Richie they'd do well going to all the chippers and carvery lunches... Cooking in the wild the two Corkconians 🤣 I suppose its one way to be on the beg for freebies people like that would turn you off going to those places.
Sure aren’t they neighbours!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The TikTok 🙄 it’s so embarrassing when these cunts put stupid Inspiration type voice overs on their tacky tributes and montages🙄 I don’t know about any of ye but I have never ever ever felt the need to post that kind of tit to my social media. She really should be looking into getting a job so she can give her life a bit of purpose.

Reactions: 14
I'm laughing with embarrassment for her. Send that stupid tik tok to him privately by all means but to share it on tiktok is pathetic. The lady doth protest too much.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.