Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a mission is she 12 stone 3, easily more like 14 stone 3, she is pathetic as a consultant and just highlights how crap slimming world is when she is a leader and can't even stick to the plan herself, also she is 30, the way she is squealing over maltesers is very childish ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Bring me home a surprise :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Sarah says that she does not look/feel good when she is complimented by someone at a SW meeting. So, as a consultant, does she advocate for a complete goal weight achievement before someone can look or feel good? Isnโ€™t it a journey towards that goal and not having the only emphasis on the โ€œendโ€?. There is no end. It is a complete re-framing of eating/drinking and exercise habits. It is troubling that she cannot even fake her way around her own eating- not eating speed foods when she should and planning on so many binges at the weekend. She is not healthy and it amazes me that she is still considered by SW to be an appropriate rep for the company. It also amazes me that she has as many followers as she does- what does she do exactly except EHM her way through stories telling about her unbelievably mundane life?
Caroline SW was in Galway last weekend, put on 8lbs and owned every ounce, she lost 6 of that this week by following the plan ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 5
I know it was said before about people being shocked he was pretty much living there but I heard from someone the other day who confirmed it. He's hardly ever home now apparently ๐Ÿ™„ hope he gets a wake up call. If I was laughing out the window at my bf having to walk home from the pub at that time of night he would actually tell me where to go ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it was said before about people being shocked he was pretty much living there but I heard from someone the other day who confirmed it. He's hardly ever home now apparently ๐Ÿ™„ hope he gets a wake up call. If I was laughing out the window at my bf having to walk home from the pub at that time of night he would actually tell me where to go ๐Ÿ˜‚
His lad friends dont even hear from him anymore. With his last gf, and even the gf before that (who were both long term) he always made time for his friends.
He doesn't even reply to the group Whatsapp much anymore.
Talking to my bf he was saying they think it's her. Is she the one causing it. They hope not...but you never know. Even today he dropped the burps in town and back to the house again

Reactions: 3
His lad friends dont even hear from him anymore. With his last gf, and even the gf before that (who were both long term) he always made time for his friends.
He doesn't even reply to the group Whatsapp much anymore.
Talking to my bf he was saying they think it's her. Is she the one causing it. They hope not...but you never know. Even today he dropped the burps in town and back to the house again
Was he not out with friends last night?
I can well imagine her being controlling alright,I'd say when shes out burping her way around town with her family she wants to know his whereabouts.
I'd say he was ordered up to her place last night aswell after town...5 bags of Maltesers god help us must of cost him 18 euro in a petrol station.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Caroline SW was in Galway last weekend, put on 8lbs and owned every ounce, she lost 6 of that this week by following the plan ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
8lbs in one weekend??? Jesus Christ๐Ÿ™ˆ I wouldn't have that put on in a week's sun holiday!!! Some amount of drink needed to pack 8lbs in 3 days

Reactions: 4
8lbs in one weekend??? Jesus Christ๐Ÿ™ˆ I wouldn't have that put on in a week's sun holiday!!! Some amount of drink needed to pack 8lbs in 3 days
8lbs in 3 days seems ridiculous ๐Ÿ˜ณ she must have been heating tubs of lard to gain that much

Was he not out with friends last night?
I can well imagine her being controlling alright,I'd say when shes out burping her way around town with her family she wants to know his whereabouts.
I'd say he was ordered up to her place last night aswell after town...5 bags of Maltesers god help us must of cost him 18 euro in a petrol station.
Burping her way around town ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Yes she did and ate out and enjoyed every bit and OWNED every bit of it never made excuses nothing ... if you're restricting your diet, with any kind of diet, when you break the restriction it piles on, most of it is fluid .. i admire Caroline for not trying excuses or not weighing in etc she said yep I had a bloody great weekend and now I'm back to normal and she was and lost 6... Sarah would have said it was IBS or PCOS or something other than you just over indulged and own it...

Reactions: 11
Tbf that'll be salt and water retention and that's why she lost 6lbs in a week

12pm drinking in the city, why does a date always have to be day drinking with her? She was the one giving out Brian didnโ€™t take her on proper dates and make her feel special but shur all she wants is beer at noon !

Reactions: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes she did and ate out and enjoyed every bit and OWNED every bit of it never made excuses nothing ... if you're restricting your diet, with any kind of diet, when you break the restriction it piles on, most of it is fluid .. i admire Caroline for not trying excuses or not weighing in etc she said yep I had a bloody great weekend and now I'm back to normal and she was and lost 6... Sarah would have said it was IBS or PCOS or something other than you just over indulged and own it...
Oh yeah Sarah would of course be full of tit blaming something else so I admire that girl for owning it and getting on with things!

Reactions: 4
Where is child?!
Exactly, and was he in the house last night when the booty call was going on?? If not, why couldn't she have drove in town and collected Keith? She said she was on the cranberry juice so she could have picked him up if she didn't have Luke??

I don't think its a booty call to be fair.. I say he is moved in with hopes of a ring and a baby within 18 months ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cos she was plastered.

Just listen to her posts last night
But she said she was on the cranberry juice in the wine glass, nothing else ๐Ÿค”
Same way she told us she got a mortgage on her house and had a night out to celebrate I guess ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.