Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. The cheek of you. She has been working full time front line since March 2020. Actually I think she even worked front line in Wuhan before it came here. All this and being a single mom full time too whilst saving for a mortgage for a house she ‘bought’ 3 years ago.
Dying 🤣🤣🤣 worked in Wuhan. Not to mention catching Covid in Aldi & being shacked up with her partner of 10 seconds for almost 2 weeks, pining for Lukey she was, all whilst being diagnosed with polycistic-covid-aries and infertility. And she was the only person who worked from home throughout the pandemic. She was exhausted. She's recovered now though, now that the bars are opened again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dying 🤣🤣🤣 worked in Wuhan. Not to mention catching Covid in Aldi & being shacked up with her partner of 10 seconds for almost 2 weeks, pining for Lukey she was, all whilst being diagnosed with polycistic-covid-aries and infertility. And she was the only person who worked from home throughout the pandemic. She was exhausted. She's recovered now though, now that the bars are opened again.
Mikey never gets a look in either, why bother getting a dog.

Reactions: 13
You should see the way that the family drinks, and it does not suit them, they become louder and rougher with each drink.
They have a serious problem with drink

Reactions: 3
What have i missed? I unfollowed months ago and I went snooping few days ago, when did she get a boyfriend? When did she hav Covid? Was she sick with it? I have so many questions 😂😂 please fill me in

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And her repeat button has been pressed, full sore belly (drink and food) bad few days now because she stopped taking the pill, baby will follow now shortly , she will be in agony, no consideration for us being in agony listening to her shite !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a load of bleeping tripe. It took me 4/5 years to understand what was flaring up my IBS and she's got it under control in the space of a month with no experimentation?? Shes 100% self diagnosed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen the tv series “the act”? Getting serious Dee Dee Blanchard vibes from her

• Haha
Has anyone seen the tv series “the act”? Getting serious Dee Dee Blanchard vibes from her
Yes! Also did anyone ever see the real housewives of Beverly Hills and people said Yolanda had Munchausaen syndrome . Google it if you don’t know and it’s basically her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Drama drama drama, if she stopped the drink and ate proper meals she might get the answer on how to lose weight and what doesn't agree with her stomach, I dunno how she has gotten away so long as being a leader for she sure is a poor example of one, not that many of them are much cop in fairness!

Reactions: 8
The IBS is under control? With the diet is it?
I’d say that GP was zoning in and out of that call today.

Get the feeling they’d be the types to leave the hotel room in a state, towels on the bed, cans of coke all over the place, bathroom like trabolgan etc.

• Haha
She said she's stopped taking the pill ie she didn't take it day and her lower stomach is in agony as she didn't take it. I may be the odd one out but I used to miss days of taking the pill and I would never have any symptoms from it like she is describing?!

She said she's stopped taking the pill ie she didn't take it day and her lower stomach is in agony as she didn't take it. I may be the odd one out but I used to miss days of taking the pill and I would never have any symptoms from it like she is describing?!
That should say she didn't take it today

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's off the pill lads.... isn't she so predictable 🤦‍♀️ We wonder what's next on the cards 🤔🙄 Also she'd 2 and A HALF glasses of wine with her lunch, yet her MOM posted a pic today and they both had 2 dirty pints in front of them 🤣 The f**King lies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will have morning sickness by Monday. Cravings by Tuesday and give birth next Friday. Drive it on Sar

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe she has cirrhosis of the liver from her 7 days and nights drinking in a fortnight 😂. I would be poisoned and my mental health would be in the bin with the fear from those kinds of sessions week in week out.

Reactions: 12
Jesus wept that girl is delusional AF. This smells to me like the method of getting "himself" caught. Sure she had to come off the pill because of her "illness" and she will be so shocked by the "miracle" pregnancy in a few weeks. This girl is so desperate for the perfect life that she feels everyone else has that she has no concept of reality, having the perfect body, partner, kids and house is not a fairytale. It wont make her happy nothing will.

Reactions: 18
Don’t get me wrong, I love a good session but Jesus Christ they take the piss 🤣 how is she saving any money with these hotel/spa days followed by sessions? Like what the duck? 🤣 how does one become a slimming world consultant? I might sign up myself while I’m still on furlough 😅😅
What have i missed? I unfollowed months ago and I went snooping few days ago, when did she get a boyfriend? When did she hav Covid? Was she sick with it? I have so many questions 😂😂 please fill me in
Wed have blistered fingers updating you. Go back through her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's off the pill lads.... isn't she so predictable 🤦‍♀️ We wonder what's next on the cards 🤔🙄 Also she'd 2 and A HALF glasses of wine with her lunch, yet her MOM posted a pic today and they both had 2 dirty pints in front of them 🤣 The f**King lies 🤣
Her life is one big lie. She needs to write the fibs down though as she has a shite memory and is forever tripping herself up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.