Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls if you're thinking of buying that hair wrap it is NOT worth 25 euro...some places are charging up to 35 euro for it,robbery.
They are on wish for 2 euro,but u can get the exact same one on McCauleys for 12.95.

It's a bit of foam,it is not worth what some sites charge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish you guys could see just how horrible a person Sarah is in real life, if you think she is bad on Instagram, in the flesh she is truly so much worse. And her sisters are just like her, none of Brian's friends liked Sarah, she was the subject of a lot of jokes and comments on her and her scumbag family.
They have no manners and serious drinking problems, everything is an excuse to go out and drink, its very sad how they conduct themselves when they are out. I would see a lot of people trying to avoid them on nights out, they embarrass themselves so much.
I wonder what does go on in their empty little heads, do they think they are funny and people are only jealous of them, could they be that idiotic?

Reactions: 16
Girls if you're thinking of buying that hair wrap it is NOT worth 25 euro...some places are charging up to 35 euro for it,robbery.
They are on wish for 2 euro,but u can get the exact same one on McCauleys for 12.95.

It's a bit of foam,it is not worth what some sites charge.
I use tights & get same result !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God almighty that stupid dance with her and Luke, and that bleeping munter getting involved there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you see the way she dragged Luke's hand away with the chip to give the birthday wish...psychopath.

He'll end up like that Gypsy Rose one and kill her someday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I knew her years ago from school, she was never a nice likeable girl, that's why she got "bullied", nobody had a problem with her weight only herself, people had a problem with her attitude. And her sister donna was a pain altogether she loved herself, if she was a lollipop she would have licked herself honest to god. I've been a member here for a while and never posted about her but I'm just so sick of her bullshit now at thos stage. The tit shes spouting about the finances and the mortgage and shes on now talking about going to killarney for botox and staying the night down there again. She must be CEO of slimming world to afford the life shes living.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarahs after a few drinks id say. Rambling on shite on the stories. 12.3 me hole i think add another stone and youll be bang on. The ol spud head ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Sarah says that she does not look/feel good when she is complimented by someone at a SW meeting. So, as a consultant, does she advocate for a complete goal weight achievement before someone can look or feel good? Isnโ€™t it a journey towards that goal and not having the only emphasis on the โ€œendโ€?. There is no end. It is a complete re-framing of eating/drinking and exercise habits. It is troubling that she cannot even fake her way around her own eating- not eating speed foods when she should and planning on so many binges at the weekend. She is not healthy and it amazes me that she is still considered by SW to be an appropriate rep for the company. It also amazes me that she has as many followers as she does- what does she do exactly except EHM her way through stories telling about her unbelievably mundane life?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Glad to see Keith knows how to keep her happy......5 large bags of maltesers. Little wonder she's squealing like a pig with excitement out the window while waking half the neighbourhood

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So Sarah says that she does not look/feel good when she is complimented by someone at a SW meeting. So, as a consultant, does she advocate for a complete goal weight achievement before someone can look or feel good? Isnโ€™t it a journey towards that goal and not having the only emphasis on the โ€œendโ€?. There is no end. It is a complete re-framing of eating/drinking and exercise habits. It is troubling that she cannot even fake her way around her own eating- not eating speed foods when she should and planning on so many binges at the weekend. She is not healthy and it amazes me that she is still considered by SW to be an appropriate rep for the company. It also amazes me that she has as many followers as she does- what does she do exactly except EHM her way through stories telling about her unbelievably mundane life?
She only cleaned the house cause Keith was calling ๐Ÿ˜…. And skitting cause he had to walk up a hill for his booty call ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ hilarious Sar ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
It just goes to show what an alien concept movement is to her if she finds it so hilarious that he has to walk home from the pub. She should submit that video to a funniest moments of the year programme. Christ, her sense of humour is grim isn't it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It just goes to show what an alien concept movement is to her if she finds it so hilarious that he has to walk home from the pub. She should submit that video to a funniest moments of the year programme. Christ, her sense of humour is grim isn't it.
Like she was laughing so much..... and it wasn't funny....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Glad to see Keith knows how to keep her happy......5 large bags of maltesers. Little wonder she's squealing like a pig with excitement out the window while waking half the neighbourhood
Just watched on waragainstgrammers, what bit of that was funny, let alone hysterical? She is such a knacker... plus imagine being in the imperial fir a weekend away/nice afternoon and those lot arrive in half cut or locked.....

We were in my local on Friday for dinner st 5.15pm, there were two tables there for a birthday, obviously there for a while as they were loud and rowdy, they were told very quickly to calm down as disturbing others....

Reactions: 1
Not a mission is she 12 stone 3, easily more like 14 stone 3, she is pathetic as a consultant and just highlights how crap slimming world is when she is a leader and can't even stick to the plan herself, also she is 30, the way she is squealing over maltesers is very childish ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Just watched on waragainstgrammers, what bit of that was funny, let alone hysterical? She is such a knacker... plus imagine being in the imperial fir a weekend away/nice afternoon and those lot arrive in half cut or locked.....

We were in my local on Friday for dinner st 5.15pm, there were two tables there for a birthday, obviously there for a while as they were loud and rowdy, they were told very quickly to calm down as disturbing others....
She's still finding it hilarious this morning, just shows how little she has going on in her life ๐Ÿ™„

I would be raging if I had a nice afternoon/weekend away planned and The Buffoon Family arrived making a show of themselves with their uncivilised carry-on

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.