Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id actually hate to be her neighbours with her howling out the window to Keith at god knows what hour

Reactions: 6
What is she well recovered and rested from? 🤣🤣
Wow. The cheek of you. She has been working full time front line since March 2020. Actually I think she even worked front line in Wuhan before it came here. All this and being a single mom full time too whilst saving for a mortgage for a house she ‘bought’ 3 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I also came to say the same thing well rested from what exactly? Being a full time twit? No sarah that will never be recovered ya gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Snap. Howled when i saw that. Well rested. She's one of the laziest people I've ever read about. Between dumping that poor child to all and sundry, getting her food delivered and working a few half days a week

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s on the sauce again 🤣🤣 bleeping hell, how is she allowed be a slimming world consultant? 🤣🤣🤣
she promotes a VERY VERY unhealthy lifestyle 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I've never met anything like them. They have a serious alcohol problem
Don’t get me wrong, I love a good session but Jesus Christ they take the piss 🤣 how is she saving any money with these hotel/spa days followed by sessions? Like what the duck? 🤣 how does one become a slimming world consultant? I might sign up myself while I’m still on furlough 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t get me wrong, I love a good session but Jesus Christ they take the piss 🤣 how is she saving any money with these hotel/spa days followed by sessions? Like what the duck? 🤣 how does one become a slimming world consultant? I might sign up myself while I’m still on furlough 😅😅
I do too but going on the rip is not being well rested 🤣🤣🤣 she prob is one of them people who had #fulltimemadbastard written on their bio in younger years 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Drinking on a random Monday, at 3pm, for the second week in a row, WHAT A PISSHEAD!!!!! Luke dumped again, and she thinks shes a wonderfull mother is the biggest joke of it all🙄

Something booked re drink related every weekend since things re opened. Poor Lukey didn't get a second thought, she wasn't long getting over her devoted love act for him, and her I've never been away from him for more than 2 nights 🙄 Didn't she say in stories during the week she has something booked for end of July, and she's gonna go hell for leather with sp etc for 2 full weeks before it. I wouldn't be surprised if she has Lanza booked 🙄🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.