Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyWagon22

Chatty Member
If i see one more fake away burger shite ill scream! Would she ever go away and do a cooking course and learn to cook something with nutritional value or else just stuff her fat gob with lettuce! That's what you'd eat on a friday/Saturday when you've done a hard weeks work you lazy piece of shit not on a Monday with the amount of cheese in that you'd keep a dairy farm in business! 🐮

Reactions: 22

Danni78

girls I wouldnt care how long I fancied someone if your partner is a gambler you will never have a penny, she made such a mistake getting involved with him and treated Brian like shit and now he goes to dubai etc. burps will never get to do these fab trips only shitty lanzarote is as far as she will get teet doesn't look after them financially its sooooo obvious

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’ve seen women bring very small babies to hairdressers but usually they are breastfeeding or maybe they have no one do mind them! Sometimes they’d have another adult who’d take the baby out and bring them back if they needed a feed. Sarah could easily not bring that baby there it really shows to her a baby is an accessory 🙄 holding her to cover up her flab! I wonder will we ever see the best baby carrier in the world she got gifted??!!
Fuck that….. if you are attending a salon, leave your fucking offspring at home. If you have no one to mind the kid then I guess book in for a day that you have a childminder. It’s very selfish of any person to take a child into a salon for potentially an hour or 2. The other people might not want to listen to crying or be smelling rancid shitty nappies. She has no regard for anybody else but herself. Cunt

• Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
Burp definitely initiates the weight loss chats with teeth to gauge his reaction and to reassure herself. Her weight issues will be the cause of them breaking up. He won't be able to listen to her.

• Heart

C1O2

Chatty Member
Does she read here and then post what is said here more or less ? Sarah if that’s true will you do a little kick to the side in your next TikTok and we’ll get a bingo card up and running

• Haha
  • Heart

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Tina does not cook.....and her cooking is diabolical

Make your mind up you fucking dimwit 🙄 not to mind you were craving Tina's chicken & mushrooms vol-au-vents a few weeks ago

Howareyahun

VIP Member
So, are we thinking Lanzagrotty for a mid term break wedding next year in the Cinco Plazas ?

What's the bouquet of flowers and Champagne for? Surely her sisters have learned from Burps last attempt to get married that they might be a waste of money.

• Haha

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
She's going home to chill out for the afternoon and try unwind a little bit??? Is that a fucking joke? 😂😂😂 unwind from what? Being chauffeured around the city to get coffee and meat? 😂 she's a clown I swear to god! 🙄😂

• Haha

Doug24

Ugh fucking hell, I think I need to take a step back from watching her and reading here.

She is giving me rage. The ugliest, fat, ignorant, rude head with those rotten bug eyed glasses, shite talking into her phone. Her skin looks horrible and she needs a good wash with a power hose. A useless good for nothing cunt who has no appreciation for the 2 healthy kids she has and just uses them for attention. Couldn't lie straight in the bed and contradicts herself every day. Yesterday she needs to slow down and enjoy the baby and rest at home as she's doing too much and today she wants to get out and drag the child out shopping I'm this awful weather.

I far from have the hardest life, especially when you look at what's happening in Gaza and the devastation caused by flooding in Cork this week. She just irks me so bad with everything being handed to her. Repeatedly saying that the deliveries are piling up, just to rub it in everyone's faces. Constant wasteful spending. No thought for anyone but herself and beyond ungrateful that she is being housed by her parents.

Money is very tight for us now with 4kids and coming into winter (fuel) and Christmas.. I don't know if I can go back to work after my last baby, can't afford to not work but can't really afford the childcare at the moment. (Nobody else's fault, we brought them into the world, their our kids). It's just rotten to watch her thrive on doing nothing.

I know she's a miserable cunt really who is dead inside but sometimes the injustice of it gets the better of me. Yes she has no home, half a partner, lives with the parents, no job as such and no wedding (again), but she deserves even less. Look at all the women on here who would give everything for 1 living, breathing child.. 💔 A child who would be cherished, not neglected and exploited.

Despite coming from a bit of a complex family background (lots of emotional blackmail and coercive control), I've done my best to get on in life, get an education, get a "good job", buy a house, have a family, actually mind my own kids instead of passing them to anyone available.. try and give them nice things as well as the necessities, but also instill values and appreciation. Raise them as best I can and enjoy them too, in the midst of the madness and demands of them all 😵

I'm so fortunate to have my family and my home. It's all I ever wanted and now that I have them, I worry about them and us all the time. Like many families, our lifestyle and quality of life has drastically changed over the past couple of years with the cost of living crisis and changes in employment and earnings due to childcare needs. My eldest sometimes gets frustrated that kids in class had the best of everything and went on amazing hols when we're struggling and you just feel like shit!

Sorry now, I'm like a bitch this morning and in a hole of self pity that I need to just get over because I have a lot more than so so many. Very little sleep lately with sick kids and worries over bills mounting and work concerns have me rattled.

As a parent, all you want to do is protect and provide for your family and it feels like this country has made it borderline impossible for the average person to do that. All the while, this vile scum is rewarded for doing absolutely nothing productive.
You're not a bitch ☹ the cost of living is squeezing the joy or any treat in most households in Ireland. You aren't alone. I want to scream with frustration at times this wans mindless spending and endless takeaways and Jooolie away for her umpteenth holiday this year while I put my usual wine back on the shelf as I can't afford it this week, takeaways are gone, cinema and days out are gone. But our kids have present parents and a stable home ❤

• Heart

Seamus

Chatty Member
Mission accomplished, the children's allowance would automatically update once Belly was registered. Nice one Burp, you planned that well.

She's flat out asking herself questions again 😂😂😂😂
And flat out reading here too, answering everything in this thread!
Hi Sarah you pathetic excuse of a mother and pathological liar.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Sorry but a corpse would have more rhythm than her. She really should never ever ever record herself dancing again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21