Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammys

VIP Member
Surely be to god Tina cooked for them as kids
Jesus what 60 odd year old women doesn't cook
Surely Sarah can see the way she was brought up if the mother dident cook a meal can she not throw on a stew or a bit of meat and veg for the poor young fella

Reactions: 2

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
“Broken and beautiful” she really does hate herself if that’s the music she’s posting about a pair of poxy runners for herself. Still no trip for the son though 😔

Reactions: 2

Crones884

VIP Member
Have u heard the new version? addictive song
I just had a look for it when i saw it here and tbh I didn't like it! I love the first one but it just looks like they threw a load of words together to make it sound right 😂 at least the original is in order. But burps one above could make Christmas number 1

• Haha
Reactions: 1
aaaw thank you, I just dont want to sound like a dick..but on the flip side I do like to see what teeny accounts like mine get when you arent a total trash gowl like Burps hahahahaha!! xxx
---

is it 3k from one single brand? we've to pay tax on everything, even a lollypop!
Yes on one brand. So obviously if there was 5 brands she should be paying tax by 5 times on anything over 3 ,000 a brand. So say she has 5 brands gets 3,500 in gifts from each brant that's tax on 2,500 € Hope I didn't make that to complicated.
---
I wonder will snarly sue from sue dan house come un stuck with this by jesus she has defo got more then 3 grand off a lot of companys.
Honestly I can't see any of them paying tax , none of them are capable to do there own taxes and in all honest they ain't going to employ a tax consultant. It's up to each brand to mention who gets benefit in kind.

Last edited:

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
When it’s filthy weather, why go on a day trip outside? When she had ALL super AND a free voucher? Literally proving to lewwwwk that she does love keets offspring more, Belly and Jack, more than Brian’s son. Septic evil black tar souled bitch
---

I know of another Irish twat trying to be an influencer (she’s no where near 10k yet so won’t mention her name) away in Spain for work as MUA, announced she was pregnant a week later then started the post holiday spam while only 3 months pregnant “baby moon was just what we needed” 😂 Defo defo going down the burps route 😂
Was this person doing a wedding in Spain im wondering are we thinking of the same person 😂😂😂

Tammys

VIP Member
She only goes to the lough butchers because they are giving her a deal to advertise it. A month ago she was there with Keith and Tina and the people working there said to one another there is no way she would be out here if it wasn’t for free. How many butchers are there on the north side. If ain’t free she doesn’t want to know.
You may be sure she's getting something out of it not a hope she would be going otherwise
Turned me off getting my meat there

misslala

Chatty Member
Can someone set up a thread for Lifestyle with Aoife, she's another one discussing her father's health last week as if it's anyone's business? Another one running away with herself.
I find it so hard to see her putting up her son when he is having a bad day like the poor child is upset as it is why do you think it’s ok to put the camera on him and be like this is what I have to deal with