Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Surthatsit

I know someone who did this, but both decided on it not trapped lol… they booked the christening, relevant family and friends were there and after the christening the priest said “we have another bit of business to take care of” it was a fab evening. We all know the expense of going to a wedding and they didn’t want that for their families so they did it this way and it was perfect. Catered and music after too
Same as this an it was lovely

Reactions: 2

What's the crack?

VIP Member
The kissing of the child is grand but keep it off the fucking internet. God love those children having 2 half witted cunts for role models. The songs she uses over her tiktoks drive me insane 😭
Very confident using that song when the last relationship wasn't forever

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
She gets under your skin doesn't she , a vile piece of work. Doesn't deserve a new born. .... also is it a " thing " now to have a babies ears pierced. I saw 4 young children all in buggies from about 10 months to 18months with pierced ears. Those that do the piercing should seriously look at their ethics.
Ya it’s a fucking disgrace. The child should at least be old enough to consent! But when did a little thing like consent bother this thick bitch!! So she will probably be down in her local Claire’s soon enough with babybel

Anyauldnamewilldo

VIP Member
And the fact that it's pissing rain today in Cork, the poor child. If that child gets sick again she will milk it.
*When

That poor child will inevitably get sick again :( Geebag.

Is getthatrend an undisclosed ad? What ever happened to your ba with eske beauty sayyyrahhh??

That isn't a smile ya dope, your baby has wind. Jaysus above how luke ever survived this long is beyond me. You're not a first time mother give it a rest.
---
Think I’m blocked on tik tok, never once interacted with this piggy . So she must of went through views to see who was following. She needs a life
Just to say you don't need to sign into the app to view her rubbish. I know its difficult to do that on the app version, but if you watch via browser ignore their prompts to sign in.

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Ugh this cunt is getting right on my tits. What's all of her 'this mama' bollocks all of a sudden. Sarah, you've been a 'mama' for the last 7 years , why is it now you've birthed chewbacca that you suddenly have developed this personality?and the song her reel is set to... 'you're my favourite thing/ the world is better now you're here'... what about little luke ffs.

And wanting a medal for doing that 'work',
- sarah, most women, mothers or not, do that or the equivalent on top of a long day of work, most while not living with their parents. It's not commendably, you aren't busy, you are doing normal things.

Onto another matter, I had to get a blue tick today to stop getting blocked on insta and I am mortified and can't wait to unsubscribe next month. It's so tragic
Howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

reallyoreilly

Buckle up ladies!!!
I'm bracing myself for the "Christening" arrrggaaanissssing.

Tacky rating 💯
Personalised tat everywhere.
Cupcakes with belly on them

Lewk wearing a blazer (cause he can really pull them off)

Keet wearing matching clothes to Lewk, down to the velcro shoes

Sarah in a jumpsuit, but she could've sized down to a binbag

Balloon arch

Sign at entrance to room with the wrong date in roman numerals

Sangggggwaches with Sarah secret filler recipe

Bags of jellies

And slippers for her uncle

Am I missing anything 😕
Will the freebies flow for it ? They didn’t for Lewks birthday

Wexy123

VIP Member
Omg lads I went down a rabbit hole tonight and read the thread were she and teet went to a wedding that biden and his Mrs were at too. Jesus, I'm aware how psychotic she is but I kind of thought she only got as bad as she is now in the last 2 years. Lads I'm shook, how is she still on SM, she's bat shit crazy with years!!! Also where are the 2 tattlers that had loads of inside info gone ( razhole & brandambasstor). I did always wonder how there's not alot more inside info on her here. Like Cork is big but everyone knows someone and people talk. Why are people scared to delve more into this scank family?
what number thread is this please? dying for a read of it

sunnygirl085

I thought you couldn't drive for up to 6 weeks after having a section ? Or has she someone chauffeuring her around the county ?

Gifted!

VIP Member
Ok I think 3 adults, (mam, dad & Burp) and Lewk and Isabella?
I’d say Ciara is still there too until the house is ready to move into
---
Whatever she's doing there, it's the wrong angle for a newborn. You're supposed to lie it fully flat for small babies. I just hope she's not letting her sleep in it.
She lets her sleep on the changing basket ha ha

poppyseed1

VIP Member
Yeah she did say that on the Q&A she did recently where she was obviously hammering her own question box, writing herself questions. Sars needs to get those baby teeth sorted asap. Luke will have a full adult set before she does at this rate
I think he has the same problem with his top two front teeth aa she does tbh