Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skinner

VIP Member
Cuddles O Connor plonked on the table with the cake

Sarah wearing Beddys sandals to remember her

A stunning selection of polyester blazers

Sonic wearing her best platform trainers which will be personalised with Nana #1

Majella only posting pics of Keet and herself with the the baby and cutting Sarah out

Passive aggressive digs at Brian

The wrong song over reel
Can't wait 🤣

Reactions: 1
what if the hair dryer or even brush fell out of the girls hand ? The baby would be after getting an awful belt , the poor girl doing the blow dry would be up in a heap over hurting her and burp be thriving on the drama
But would the hairdresser be in a heap. She allowed burps to hold the child. She in my opinion is as bad. As jellyb said must people have common sense... Also maybe baby was in buggy and burps is trolling us. Or using it as a photo opportunity

Laurajane3030

Chatty Member
How does she get sorted with childrens allowance so soon??? When I had my girl I had to book an appointment at the nearest births, deaths & marriages centre, she was about 4 weeks old? Then get the birth cert then wait about a week or so to get the ppsn and then apply online for CA
Maybe it’s because it’s her second child and mine was my first idk

Seamus

Chatty Member
Sorry now to derail from the meat machine but I seen yer man Richie the cork lad that does the food reviews he’s split from his gf does anyone have a link to his thread I’m near sure he has one her ?? All the mince and baby spuds on sayrahs story earlier made me think of him
Richie’s Food & annoying girlfriend Sarah. I can't seem to link it but that's the title.

C1O2

Chatty Member
I love the slow cooker its just feck it all in and turn it on there is no work involved. Best 45e i ever spent
Me too. Thrilled the weather is more slow cooker dinner weather! You’re right there is no work but I guess you can’t have a fake away in it really. She would feel better for having a regular dinner. She is totally obsessed with food. It’s not healthy at all( her obsession and her actual cooking !!)

Can someone set up a thread for Lifestyle with Aoife, she's another one discussing her father's health last week as if it's anyone's business? Another one running away with herself.
Oh my yes please another dose!!! Lost weight thinks she's a fitness one now so annoying

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I’m sure. Actually scrap that. I know that the SuperValu she had a fondness of tagging, do fresh trays of pre prepared dinners you just bung in the oven. Like you’d get a tray of veg and then a spatchcock chicken or chicken breasts in a sauce etc. loads to choose from. So handy and nutritious for lazy days. But I guess there wouldn’t be enough in them for the wilder-beast.
Any normal person would eat thatc not sarah or toddler Keith who still eats like a baby actually gives me the ick what will be eat on his wedding day chicken nuggets and chips 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤢

happyout2000

VIP Member
Her scar won’t heel of she not eating and washing sun she will be like that one Sinead curvy style she had awful trouble with her scar when she had her baby it’s all the extra weight she had etc

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
It was my first and I did go again!🤷‍♀️ second more of the same but not as quite as much screaming …. Expecting no3 now! What’s the definition of insanity again …….
You are the definition 😂 ah no congratulations,you might get a quiet one this time that loves sleep ☺