Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
The baby is being paraded as a “look I have a newborn” excuse for the fat gunt, no other reason
---

A MUA from Monaghan, she only has less than 3k followers so not sure if I can mention the name here as threads need 10k? Just the similarity with burps pregnant behaviour is already so noticeable 😳
LJ Makeup
Her page isn't exciting or anything just went on a baby moon and was like 2 weeks pregnant 🤣🤣 I'm joking wasn't 2 weeks pregnant but early enough

Reactions: 2

Crazy Gal

It was my first and I did go again!🤷‍♀️ second more of the same but not as quite as much screaming …. Expecting no3 now! What’s the definition of insanity again …….
😂 they are worth it! 🤍 (most of the time anyways! 🤪)

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Sorry just catching up /
To be fair I have brought my baby to the hairdresser once or twice before when he was young because I was exclusively breastfeeding (be refused bottles entirely!) - but I also brought my mum to help me and made sure to go on a quiet day midweek. And it was only when I (badly!!) needed colour done. I wouldn’t have dreamed of treating myself to a random blow dry with him in tow. 😂 She’s daft! Treating the little one like a toy. All the constant talk of “good baby” is nonsense like. I’d hate to see how she’ll cope with with sleep regressions or reflux.
And development leaps some of them are brutal and if U have a baby that's already a terrible sleeper it always makes them worse 🥴

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Are you from her area we might be from the same place 😉🤣 like I don't get these reactions vidoes 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
family and in-laws on the border 😂 plus know someone who knew her 😂 was nice to see burps isn’t the only weirdo that fakes a piss stock reaction then puts it in a box for family 😂😂😂😂

shiv6482

Chatty Member
I really think she did make it up. If she can be so delusional about her weight then she is capable of anything.....where is keet !
Totally…complacent & delusional
Anybody else be soooo worried about their poor baba after a hospital stay. This one would want a funt up the hole, rotten oul c.u.n.t.

anotherkerrywan

Lads was there ever a mention of “Jack” on his anniversary? She has just completely forgotten about that miscarriage along with Luke.. just goes to show it was all for content at the time When she had nothing else 🙄
Thought the same! Not a mention 😕. Sure she's a mama girl now

• Sad
  • Wow

cycleon

VIP Member
On tic tok, proceed with CAUTION 🤢
Any questions pop them below yet she has comments off... can so.wone please let us know what someone said to make her turn them off 🤣

They'd no tag on the baby 7 hrs after she was born? Horse shit, baby is tagged straight away
---
For those that are blocked View attachment 2527652

Whhhhyyyyyyyy is he topless. I did NOT need to see that 🤢🤢🤢
---
Shes fucking stressing me out with that trolley... jesus everything just thrown in. I can't with that shite

Last edited:

Malc

Chatty Member
This may be controversial but did anyone actually dress their child in normal (comfortable clothes) during the day time? Like as in only baby grows at night? Burps child seems to be always in one. I just felt it help establish a routine with the baby as in knowing that when she is bathed and in the babygro it is bedtime? I am not judging anyone at all before anyone comes at me ❤🤪
I’m same as you. I dressed my kids every day in clothes. Babygro at night time then

• Heart

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
There you are now, pic isn't the greatest but tongue is on lips🤯👅
Thanks for that 😂 that lizard tongue will haunt my dreams tonight 😂🤢
---
Burp needs a proper fitting hammock with support, she hasn't got fried eggs. It makes me want to throw up when I see women wearing ill fitting bras, is there anything worse??
ill fitting, see through, camel toe leggings, thankfully burps hasn’t inflicted those on us, or maybe she has and my mind has blanked the trauma 🫣🤢

Last edited: