Sarah Burke #88 It won't be long until Keet is a gonner She'll never get to be Sarah O Connor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't get over the Amsterdam story I heard it on Instagram yesterday before the last thread and had to get off Instagram

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't you be embarrassed to announce a new wedding date after all her lies and Bs with the last wedding venue .. her failed first wedding to Brian. The shite proposal out of Keet... She can't help constantly looking for attention it never stops !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh sweet Jesus Isle of hope AGAIN......Is she actually trying to troll us with it or is she just completely simple? My guess at this point would be the latter🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t believe she’s even mentioning a wedding when she has two children and no job or home. What’s going to happen after the big day - she goes back to Tina’s with both kids in tow and he runs back to his mammy.
So ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wouldn't you be embarrassed to announce a new wedding date after all her lies and Bs with the last wedding venue .. her failed first wedding to Brian. The shite proposal out of Keet... She can't help constantly looking for attention it never stops !!!!
She doesn't even have a decent 💍 the date has been changed twice. What a car crash . Second hand mortification 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Will she come on with some convoluted story about the change of wedding date and venue or just say nothing and pretend the multiple posts, Ballygarry Reel and announcement video never happened :LOL: 3rd time lucky Burps

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can we crowd fund for Brian to get married in Ballygarry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she has the comments turned off all her tikktoks , must have been getting some great comments🤔

Reactions: 14
Well now, that just proves to me they are no more saving for a deposit for a house than I am! She is 100% holding out for a council house.

Reactions: 18
Went for dinner at weekend in a local pub/restaurant and there I was enjoying my dinner and next thing Isle of Hope came on the speaker system. I nearly threw myself into the blazing fire 🔥 that was very near my table 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.