Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shiv6482

Chatty Member
I thought you couldn't drive for up to 6 weeks after having a section ? Or has she someone chauffeuring her around the county ?
Urban myth that you’re not insured for 6weeks! If you can make an emergency stop, you should be okay to drive. If you have seen gp/post-2-week checkup, and they feel you are healing well, and no infection/pain etc and you feel comfortable to drive then its fine. There is no letter needed for your ins company. However if you were to have an accident then clearly you would need to provide something from your gp to say that they were happy for you to drive etc. Just watch for lifting your buggy into boot
icon_eek.gif

Reactions: 2

Tammys

VIP Member
I seen this asked here the other day but I didn't see a reply. Does anyone know if there's a thread on Lifestyle with Aoife? Sarah shared her post last week. I can't find thread but that's not to say there's not one there 🙈
Yes there is someone set up one the other day

nannyg

VIP Member
I'd say they definitely did. It's such a cringe fest at this stage, its worse and worse its getting. Can't afford a roof over their heads but going ahead and booking a wedding....have you ever heard anything more ridiculous🤯
For sure, the county council would want to get a fukn move on!

OMG!!

I seen this asked here the other day but I didn't see a reply. Does anyone know if there's a thread on Lifestyle with Aoife? Sarah shared her post last week. I can't find thread but that's not to say there's not one there 🙈

Skinner

VIP Member
Anyone else I've seen doing that tick tok are doing it as a couple. Where is keet?

Last edited:

Gifted!

VIP Member
"He wants me back Monday".

Couldn't just say she's a standard follow up appointment, has to phrase it in such a way that it sounded like the doctor personally scheduled her in because her scar was soooooo bad 🙄

"The public health nurse said YAH it's still very angry". You can see she was genuinely delighted to hear that.

Tina, if you're reading here, please go give your daughter a hug and tell her you love her, so she can stop trying to get the attention you never gave her from random overworked hospital staff 🙏
Tina is in Lanza

• Haha