Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Can’t afford a bag for a baby, a gaa kit for her son but a massage on her dirty trotters, rat bastard, lovely tax money being spent on that scrounger 🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
oh FFS she brought the Voduz with her too 🙄
What even face is she pulling in that stupid ad? Did she go in purely to have somewhere to film her ads without her family around her. Funny how she hasn’t got a drip attached. Not as bad as she’s making herself out to be the absolute geebag. Hopefully they’ll put her on the psych ward soon! Fucking amazing how she remembered and had all her ad stuff with her….

nannyg

VIP Member
Shatinas as lazy as her daughter, imagine being well into your 50s/60s and still can’t cook and not bothering to learn …. Sarah is her auld wan in every way, shape and size.

• Haha
  • Heart

nannyg

VIP Member
She hasn’t gained any weight at all at all at all
She’s going to have Trishas non transformations big auld overhanging apron belly when Hamish McSpud is evacuated from her, and I’m so here for it! 🍿🥤It’s going to be some shitshow….

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me what is that food in her latest story ment to be 😂🤢
It's supposed to dates stuffed with peanut butter but as usual everything is done to excess and she made a balls of them. I have made them for years, they are supposed to be a healthy treat and normal people would have ONE during the day with a cuppa if they fancied a treat.

Medjool date, take the stone out, leave a little pocket in the date DON'T split them open, a half teaspoon of peanut butter goes inside, a small bit of melted chocolate goes on top and a little sprinkle of seasalt. If they are made properly they shouldn't look anything like the way that glutton has made them 🙄
---
The changing bag is most woman's nightmare. How would you find anything in it? I had a backpack type thing and brought it to the charity shop, it drove me nuts. What is the attraction with Burp and cheap, plastic tat? Anyone else think the bag looks like something from Dealz?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Crones884

VIP Member
Well done @Wexy123 for the highest likes. We are rolling through the threads. Will we get to 85 before the wee scot is is born?

• Haha

harleyquinnjoker

So since she has come out of hospital for treatment of her HG which she says she has and has returned, she has had a macdonalds breakfast, dinner out at the beach, posted about craving some Starbucks drink, came on and sat in front of the camera eating a tray of dates with peanut butter and chocolate! Oh and nobody and I mean nobody wants to see her snozzer from that angle at the kitchen table 🤮 I'd say her father walked in amd thought "Is this Peppa pig still sitting at this table gorging" I'd day she's always in there. Oh and please can you imagine the smell off that dress she constantly has on in the heat 🤮🤮 gombean she is!

• Haha

LordElton

Why does she always harp on about email addresses? Who is she, Magnum PI? There's a thing called GDPR, and if someone went to the effort of making a fake page, they would presumably also make a fake email address 😆

• Haha

lady luck

Chatty Member
I’d say she sent that message to herself to address what’s said here she’s a loop the loop it sounds like she got a date she’s not happy with so ate like a hound made herself sick then took herself to hospital to get them to bring forward her date hence the smoothie before hand to bring up her blood sugar

derrybrunette

Glad to see the poor critters HG has eased so she can get some much needed nutrients into her, she’s wasting away this pregnancy bless her🐖 that abomination on the plate, I actually thought it was regurgitated dog food courtesy of Mikey 🤮

Also, the nightdress- I thought poor Betty looked frail over the last 12 months when big back was invading her privacy, I’d be surprised if this unit could even get an arm into one of Betty’s nightdresses but she’s up no weight so I could be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

bananasplit88

VIP Member
She’s baaaackkk. Still ranting about the message. Still burping into the phone. Still so sick, the sickest pregnant person to ever exist.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Really glad she posted with the cannula hanging from her arm she absolutely has HG and every other ailment 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry

nasa5

VIP Member
The initials are K L And J... eh your names Sarah.. should be an S 🤣
J as in Jack I presume. On a side note, is it the norm to have your partner/boyfriend/husband etc initial on this type of thing? Aren’t these type of things purely for your kids initial? Scarlet putting K