Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ah yeah, it's not unheard of. Lots of babies need to suck to soothe.
One of mine was born with suck blisters on her hand. She wasn't my first and had packed soothers in my bag, just in case. She sucked the life out of her soothers!
In SCBU they they give them dodis. But do ask permission first

Reactions: 2
I was on a guest list Saturday for a big show, I actually brought a ticket to support the show, but I felt so strange just walking in a door, how can people do this every day!

LordElton

What's a macro baby?
It's a baby with a larger than average birth weight, so with GD you run the risk of a micro or macro baby. Basically you run the risk of a 10 pounder if your blood sugar is uncontrolled, as your body produces extra insulin to try control your sugar, but that causes the baby to gain excess weight.
---
Anyone wanting a sconce inside CUMH made famous by auld big back burps…. Born Too Soon on Virgin Media 3 (TV3) at 9pm is about their nicu tonight
I'm sat ready to watch this, not sure if I'll be able 😭

LordElton

No way she would give up the fatty coffees and meals out, she’s a hot mess regardless of baby’s safety and health so it will mean nothing to her only lording the fact she has a “diagnosed medical illness” and I’m sure then we will get the pre eclampsia, high blood pressure complaints so that she is kept in until she drops 🙄
---

Metformin is given for GD?! Holy shit this drug literally is lethal to your liver so if she comes on delighted she is on it then she is sick in the head more than I thought
Yeah, metformin is their first go to (depending on how bad your readings are) as its in tablet form, I tried it for 48 hours in my first pregnancy and it did not agree with me at all, I was so sick on it 🤢 so they swapped me over to insulin and I had no issues then thankfully.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

lil_sox

Chatty Member
I'd say imperial or Kingsley so she's close. Baby shower was imperial.
Looks like the montenotte, they are outside and you can see the railings reflected in the window? I think there’s railings on the outdoor area there but I could be wrong, been ages since I was there and it may have been glass across it…
---
Looks like the montenotte, they are outside and you can see the railings reflected in the window? I think there’s railings on the outdoor area there but I could be wrong, been ages since I was there and it may have been glass across it…
Quoting myself because I’ll never learn to finish catching up on the thread before running to comment myself… 😂

Alucia

VIP Member
Can anybody think up a thread title with something about post birthing the sprog, her tea and toast atire will be the late Nana Betty's nightdress 🙈