Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Even if she is home they’ll know who she is and watch her from now on. I’d say she’d be best avoiding it as much as possible now 😂

Reactions: 2

Jollyolly

When you look it up it says lose weight and move more but I don’t think it has anything to do with weight because I have a friend that wasn’t overweight that had gd! And I know all hospitals are different if I wasn’t even tested for it because I have what is perceived as a “healthy bmi” and no family history etc 🙄
I was the same, healthy weight and no history of diabetes in family. Injecting was honestly fine
... for both glucose testing and insulin you have a pen type thing so it doesn't look anything like a syringe which I think psychologically helps.

nannyg

VIP Member
Was she?! Well, that's it I'm convinced she's having twins now. She won't know what hit her 😅
I’m thinking along those lines too ye remember when nanny Beddy asked her if there was two in there? She’d have to say something cause she can’t hold her water this one…..

Beans.means..

VIP Member
The snacks in the hospital bag!
People pack snacks to keep them going during labour & thats if they can eat. It's not snacks from the shop cos you feel like a munch.
---
The snacks in the hospital bag!
People pack snacks to keep them going during labour & thats if they can eat. It's not snacks from the shop cos you feel like a munch.
I had loads of snacks packed because the food was cat. But my husband only visited for an hour or 2 so I wasn't going to traipse down to the shop and leave my newborn.

Beavana

VIP Member
Alot of the American companies have family fun day events in the summer.

If you'd have asked me to pick any beach that burps would go to, I'd have bet everything it'd be fountainstown 😂