Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uncleted

VIP Member
Omeprazole can be bought very easily. Please tell me how. I pay 30 euro for a monthly prescription granted there's a few items on it. Between prescription and medication there's a fair bit of money going out every month. Just euros over, for the dps. .. unfortunately I don't think medication can be imported to Ireland , or can it ?. I'd gladly get it OTC.
I’d happily help you if I could, when I come over I have a few that I bring over for other family members but no it can’t be imported unfortunately. €30 isn’t bad though there’s things I have to pay more for here that I got cheaper in Ireland. it’s so random what’s cheaper where and why.

Reactions: 1

ahhplease

Before the baby is born it will have worst colic ever, worst teething pains ever but it will have long full hair because she got a satin sheet for 40 euro. It'll have its name on the very nappy it's wearing with maybe a few diamonds on it. There will be balloons and cakes in every corner of the house. Her c section wound will be infected from the sweaty overhang and she will have to get that box thing on her to drain it which means more trips to CUMH and after all that I predict another miracle baby so she can call them Irish twins.
Fact !!!!!!

Reactions: 1

Skinner

VIP Member
Where are you seeing the video if jer eating the dates, I can only see the screenshot here, although not sure i want to see her in action

LordElton

She’s flying after the fluids and delighted it’s all under control now. Fastest recovery of all time. Even after fluids you’ll be exhausted and not 100% regardless. Also she may have missed that cariban takes around 2-3 days to take effect as it takes time to build up in your system. Interesting she didn’t mention it she got an injection for the sickness? They normally inject if you’ve been unable to keep anything down.
And please, very little appetite. Pull the other one.

Retested for GD, she would love it, she’d eat away shite and they’d section her early.

Lads, what show was it and the one was after finishing with the husband 7 months ago and with the new BF a few months and she was heavily pregnant, and she went into labour and goes “ sometimes when babies come this early they also come out black”. 🤣🤣
Was it Modern Family? Lol

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Ah I see.. I knew being over a certain BMI increased your risk but isn’t GD in pregnancy mainly actually hormonal and out of most peoples control? Not defending Sarah’s shocking diet at all, I just know a friend of mine who is a GP had GD and had to take metformin. She was saying that it’s different to diabetes type 2 and so on.

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
I'm sure she thinks that she can stroll to the shop straight after her section,. She will be laid up for at least two days, she'll be in pain and have a catheter bag hanging off her
Knowing Sarah her pain will be the worst so there's no way that she will be able to leave the room.
And you can't take your baby off the ward so she can't just abandon the baby either.
They take the baby for the 1st night in the hospital after your section and then you're on your own to take care of your baby.. She's going to get some land.
She won't be allowed to be spraying perfumes and all that while in the ward either after having her baby especially if she's sharing a room. I couldn't imagine her being private.
It makes me so mad to think that she lied about her stay in hospital.
Catheter bag was off Me after 8 hours on first section and 22 hours the second
---
Im actually terrified of the whole GD thing, ive such a bad fear of needles 🤣 any tips for trying to dodge it.

Do the opposite of burps and not eat alll the badadoes??
Unfortunately it's usually hormones that cause it but definitely eat healthy and stay active it'll stand to you in the pregnancy

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Maybe it depends where the pharmacy have got it.. I’ve 100% got all of mine and over the last 2 and a bit years and two pregnancies later they’ve always been the Spanish blue box.