Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I checked my old leftover boxes and mine seem to be in german to be fair and I got them here so I stand corrected on that. I still don't think she paid for them or she didn't bother to get the whole prescription as 1 box would last you a few days, if you had HG you wouldn't riak not having enough or running out, so it doesn't make sense
Because it's either a box she picked up at hospital or from someone's rubbish. 🛢

Reactions: 1

Wysterialane

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice Brian michelle and the kids were in euro Disney. Wonder was luke with them. Maybe that’s what sent her over the edge
Are you sure Brian was there cus from what I heard he wasn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ But that’s just local gossip too I can’t confirm nor deny

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Her wound won’t heal properly because there’s no hope of getting any bit of air at it with the overhang she has, it’s gonna be a sweaty unwashed mess and will be infected within a week I’d put money on it
Can they do a tuck while doing a section? Like is it done at all? Just wondering, no idea of sections.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
She needs to be cancelled ..I think the baby will be the end of her insta hun life because she has had no big brands come near her for pregnancy ...once she has the baby it will really expose how useless she is ..no one will go near her ..she has her few low end brands and that's it ...

Has there actually been any of these insta huns ever been cancelled because it needs to happen

Jollyolly

Ah I see.. I knew being over a certain BMI increased your risk but isn’t GD in pregnancy mainly actually hormonal and out of most peoples control? Not defending Sarah’s shocking diet at all, I just know a friend of mine who is a GP had GD and had to take metformin. She was saying that it’s different to diabetes type 2 and so on.
Yep I was 9 stone I was only tested because of my age (over 40) I was put straight onto insulin from 24ish weeks. They said no dietary changes would help it was something to do with the placenta so it was insulin from the get go.

nosy_hoor

I thought this too would explain why she thinks she's going early & also was wearing a t-shirt a while back with double blessing or something similar written on it
Was she?! Well, that's it I'm convinced she's having twins now. She won't know what hit her 😅

Swore I would never look at this psychiatric C U next Tuesday ever again... But i am sick in hospital with the past few days so decided to have a peak at this thread to keep my mind off my pain. Christ on a bike it's working!! Over 3 threads to catch up on and tis worse she's getting it seems, since all the drama she caused over Beddys passing. How is she not in a padded cell somewhere by now and Lewk taken off her?
Hope you feel better soon. Xx

• Heart

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
What the fuck is that about??? I could have sworn she said she had 4 weeks left a few days ago? Very strange! Something weird going on there
If she was due first week in Oct there's a possibility she got a section for 39 weeks making it the last week in Sept and she's counting this as 3 weeks away? Smudging the dates as usual 🥴😂

Bulmers

VIP Member
Ideal restaurant when you don't have HG sure!!! What Burp does have is an attention disorder.

She's a scream, I feel so sorry for her that she is so unhappy in life that she craves all this attention and goes out of her way for it.
I was there at 2pm this afternoon, so sorry I missed her

• Wow

EraFeckOffWillYa!

She’s flying after the fluids and delighted it’s all under control now. Fastest recovery of all time. Even after fluids you’ll be exhausted and not 100% regardless. Also she may have missed that cariban takes around 2-3 days to take effect as it takes time to build up in your system. Interesting she didn’t mention it she got an injection for the sickness? They normally inject if you’ve been unable to keep anything down.
And please, very little appetite. Pull the other one.

Retested for GD, she would love it, she’d eat away shite and they’d section her early.

Lads, what show was it and the one was after finishing with the husband 7 months ago and with the new BF a few months and she was heavily pregnant, and she went into labour and goes “ sometimes when babies come this early they also come out black”. 🤣🤣
Modern Family 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad

Tunacanoe

Ill probably give her an idea here but surprised she hasnt started on the raspberry leaf tea although its more to shorten labour which she wont need with a section planned.

It's a baby with a larger than average birth weight, so with GD you run the risk of a micro or macro baby. Basically you run the risk of a 10 pounder if your blood sugar is uncontrolled, as your body produces extra insulin to try control your sugar, but that causes the baby to gain excess weight.
---

I'm sat ready to watch this, not sure if I'll be able 😭
My first gd baby was 8.4 (39+1)
My 2nd 36+4 (6.4) he struggled with his sugars big time he was rushed to SCBU there mean to be 3 I think his was 1.4 he was very unwell for 4 days struggled to normalise them,
---
My second was taken to nicu for fluid in the lung, worst night of my life in with all newborns Not able to see him, as soon as catheter was out at 7 next morn, i walked up to nicu, no way was i waiting around to be brought
My son was born at 11.25 I went to SCBU at 10 that night took ages to get out of bed I had an emergency csection

Not sure if this is allowed but https://www.inishpharmacy.com/p/losec-control-omeprazole-20-mg-tablets/p-901846 that's an Irish pharmacy based in Donegal i think, used to buy stuff from them before they're very quick with delivery, especially during the panini days they were the quickest. I'm prescribed esomeprazole on it years now, similar enough i think? it costs me €32 for a 28 days box worth (aka "months supply" 40mg). I'm tempted to buy these and see if they work, but honestly kind of scared to. Pharmacy i go to changed my prescription to generic esomeprazole and my stomach is in bits. If you do try these please let me know if its worth investing!

Why is she complaining about this glorious weather? Is there anything this geebag won't bitch about. STFU Sayrahhh you weren't talking shit about the weather when you were in spain, so give it up ya dope.
Thank you for that. I was in Donegal end of August could have gone there. I'll try and let you know. I stopped the generic too , felt even more Ill after them. I'll let you know how I get on. Thanks again.