Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she still banging on about the breakup? Mother of lord! Big gain coming next week. If she had an ounce of the dedication that Caroline has she would have been at target years ago.

And only a few months ago she was saying she was so independent she didn't need a man

Reactions: 13
Why is she still banging on about the breakup? Mother of lord! Big gain coming next week. If she had an ounce of the dedication that Caroline has she would have been at target years ago.

And only a few months ago she was saying she was so independent she didn't need a man
Only talking about how fine she is with it now she has a new man

Reactions: 8
I think she grabbed him and settled down because Brian did,I really think she's following his lead.

She was raging in that rant this morning,talking about Luke dreaming about the other boy coming to his house as if she would not let that happen..she's jealous you can tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she grabbed him and settled down because Brian did,I really think she's following his lead.

She was raging in that rant this morning,talking about Luke dreaming about the other boy coming to his house as if she would not let that happen..she's jealous you can tell.
I feel the same.....first fella that blew her way

Reactions: 7
Of all the bullshit that has come out of this one's mouth this morning's story has to be the biggest steamiest pile so far. She is no more happy and 'moved on with my life" than the man in the moon!!!! She latched on to the first fella that would have her cos she is so jealous of Brian actually moving on with his life to the point where he has introduced Luke to his gf and her family. I get that must be a hard step for anyone in her situation but come off the stage Sarah, you're fooling no one but yourself and possibly this poor fucker of a new man who has you so so super happy 🙄 it's not a competition, just live and let live. Won't be long now til we see her and the new lad playing happy families with Luke. Or the child as she likes to call him as if he is any ole random child. Rant over 🙈

Reactions: 20
Of all the bullshit that has come out of this one's mouth this morning's story has to be the biggest steamiest pile so far. She is no more happy and 'moved on with my life" than the man in the moon!!!! She latched on to the first fella that would have her cos she is so jealous of Brian actually moving on with his life to the point where he has introduced Luke to his gf and her family. I get that must be a hard step for anyone in her situation but come off the stage Sarah, you're fooling no one but yourself and possibly this poor fucker of a new man who has you so so super happy 🙄 it's not a competition, just live and let live. Won't be long now til we see her and the new lad playing happy families with Luke. Or the child as she likes to call him as if he is any ole random child. Rant over 🙈
break up live on insta by June bank hol saying ‘ I realised I was only rushing into it because I said sarah gurl you deserve happiness too, you’re a fulltime hardworking mom....’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes, it’s called a blended family and there are thousands doing it all over the country.

What’s the big deal?

You'd think she'd be delighted hes has a good time with his dad! She says shes not gonna make it a public relationship but goes on about it constantly come off it like youre fooling nobody that youre happy for brian

Reactions: 3
She is so bitter. Will she ever move on from this breakup? She only thinks she has moved on because she has someone new well newsflash Sarah happiness comes from within not from anyone else. She is painful going on and on about this over and over again

Reactions: 6
break up live on insta by June bank hol saying ‘ I realised I was only rushing into it because I said sarah gurl you deserve happiness too, you’re a fulltime hardworking mom....’
We start taking bets?

She is so bitter. Will she ever move on from this breakup? She only thinks she has moved on because she has someone new well newsflash Sarah happiness comes from within not from anyone else. She is painful going on and on about this over and over again
She can’t it consumes her and that’s the part she can’t admit

Reactions: 3
You know that scene in friends where Ross is Fine!! 😂😂 reminds me of Sarah!! Also full of tit that she’s going to keep the new relationship private 🙄 dying for people to ask so she put up the question box!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's probably killing her that Brian is seeing the girlfriend's child every day now and not his own. Which is understandable I suppose. Admitting that had she not "moved on" she'd have lost her tit altogether with the new blended family.

Reactions: 4
We know it's hard. Some of us have been through it and a lot worse too. Most of us didn't have the luxury of a therapist to rant to about it. You just put on yer big girl pants and get on with it. So STFU Sar and find some real content gurl.

Reactions: 7
The only person Sarah is battling with is Sarah. She needs to make a choice that she either accepst the weight she is at or she makes the effort to lose it. We can all make the excuse that we have this that and the other going on and that's why we are not 100% with dieting , cooking etc but at the end of the day isn't only yourself you are lying to.

The same with Brian having a new partner that he is obviously happy with or her wouldn't have introduced Luke to her. Again she is only lying to herself that she is happy and has moved on cos its as plain as the nose or her face that she isn't. Jumping into a new relationship purely because cos your ex is seeing someone else is not going to work.

Sarah really needs to do some self reflection and actually analyse her behaviour and thinking. She is constantly stuck in a deluded cycle. I would love to be a fly on the wall at her therapy sessions as I would say every answer is tailored to make herself the victim or the hero in every scenario 🤔

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.