Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m already pre-empting the post covid reels.....

‘when you think heartache is the worst pain but then your lungs betray you’

insert cheesy music and nodding grin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

EraFeckOffWillYa!

I just watched the rest. I feel like a cunt cos I genuinely am usually an empathetic person. But the whinging bout being away from Luke like she cried for daaaays. But we all know she'd have no problem bunking off for a girly holiday or a pamper weekend for herself given the chance. The fucking dramatics. I dunno I'm annoyed that she annoys me if that makes sense. She's someone that doesn't take any responsibility for her actions and it makes it hard to feel for her. You can also be damn sure the paraphrasing the doctors words were absolutely not what was said. And they can't tell her her fertility issues until they further investigate surely? She's talking there like they've told her that's it now. No more kids. Life's over Sar. Also she has a new fella I'd be sweating if I were him listening to that. Aaaaaand I'm sick to death of her saying she's a single mother. She's not. She co parents and has the world of support. She's lucky. As if the doctor last year said to her "maybe ur depressed cos you're a single mam doing it all on ur own" Fuck riiiiight offff. Like no. Absolutely not. Lads I can't cope. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Julie_83

I gave up following this one about 6 months ago cos I just couldn’t be dealing with the constant me, me, me. But a friend told me earlier about the PCOS diagnosis and the dramatic spiel that came with it and I just had to comment. Having being diagnosed with PCOS almost 20 years ago and having every symptom probably possible (excess weight round the middle, excess body hair, low mood, excruciating periods - which are now thankfully regular after years of 1 or 2 a year, infertility) I call absolute bullshit on any doctor stating after 1 scan that she needs the cysts removed!
I’ve had more internal scans than I’ve had hot dinners at this stage and I’m sorry now but I don’t buy it. I suffer recurrent miscarriage which for 5 losses was put down to being unfortunate. Until they finally realised my progesterone is practically non existent. A simple suppository in each pregnancy would possibly have prevented my losses as it’s what makes baby stick. I’ve had years of Metformin and am currently on daily injections on top of this. But I get up, get out and work my 50 hour week every week because I have to. I asked my gynae and endocrinologist in the past about ovarian drilling to get rid of my cysts and was told they would be extremely hesitant as there is a severe risk of damage and scarring to the ovaries which could further affect any chance of fertility. So I doubt from 1 scan she’s being told they need to be removed. Sorry for the essay girls but it’s honestly boiled my blood hearing this tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Herderlah

Thread suggestion : new man can’t stay on plan, always filthy with tan an breathin on me Nan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Tippytwinkletoes

What i dont get is she was absolutely fine and now she got results she is so ill she has to stay in bed. I mean even if her results have shown something she is either feeling ill the whole time or not. A result does not bring on sickness it tells you why you are sick. Certainly wasn't too ill to go drinking every day off the weekend and eat behind and before her. And she has the worst diet I've ever seen...cheese on cheese. I usually eat pretty well 90/10 but for the last week I've been more 10/90 and boy do I feel it, bloated, sluggish, sickly etc. Im not saying nothing showed up and I do hope its not serious but 90% of illness will require an improved diet/lifestyle as well as treatment

Reactions: 29

brandambassador

VIP Member
Of all the bullshit that has come out of this one's mouth this morning's story has to be the biggest steamiest pile so far. She is no more happy and 'moved on with my life" than the man in the moon!!!! She latched on to the first fella that would have her cos she is so jealous of Brian actually moving on with his life to the point where he has introduced Luke to his gf and her family. I get that must be a hard step for anyone in her situation but come off the stage Sarah, you're fooling no one but yourself and possibly this poor fucker of a new man who has you so so super happy 🙄 it's not a competition, just live and let live. Won't be long now til we see her and the new lad playing happy families with Luke. Or the child as she likes to call him as if he is any ole random child. Rant over 🙈
break up live on insta by June bank hol saying ‘ I realised I was only rushing into it because I said sarah gurl you deserve happiness too, you’re a fulltime hardworking mom....’

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
So her partner was a few hours after her with symptoms yet when she got her covid test and they rang him as he was a close contact he was at work? So he went to work with symptoms?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

brandambassador

VIP Member
I would have thought an essential front line worker like herself would have a pager, on call phone, emergency contact number etc all charged and connected to wifi etc so that she could be contactable should someone contract covid and need a weighing session before they go to ICU

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Madgereal111

VIP Member
I'm surprised she hasn't had it before now to be honest with all her galavanting 🤷🏻‍♀️ She's already telling fibs though, she said she picked it up 10 days or so ago and her only close contacts were "Luke and himself" but wasn't she on the lash with her sisters at the weekend just gone by??? The same sisters who's salon is reopening next week?? I hope they aren't going to brush the weekend sess under the carpet and open as planned, their customers need to be told!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Noseymamma2

I never really comment on this but this battle axe has really pissed me off with her pcos story. First of all she shouldn’t be giving that much information from her GP she hasn’t even seen a gynaecologist yet she would want to get a grip of herself. I’ve got pcos extremely bad that has led to more heartache than I can imagine.

But the plot twist I see is her trying to come out oh how it’s a miracle I got pregnant in expecting after docs told me it wouldn’t happen. She seen what publicity Denise from pelo is getting and wants some herself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Imagine...

Taking out the ring light.
Plugging it in and turning it on.
Setting up the front facing camera and checking you are on it properly.
Reefing the bollox out of your jumper.
Practicing the tic toc.
Looking at it.
Thinking yes that's a good one.
Posting it with a smug face.

Nahh stop I cant ... cringefest 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t believe for one minute that she got no negative Dms either! As my mother used to say about hypochondriacs “if it’s going she will get it” 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She is 100% lying .. cause I sent her one 😂😂😂 now it wasnt rude... but it wasnt telling her how fab she is ..

so liar liar fried badadoes on fire

• Haha

Eire93

Shes banging on about the stigma and "loads of people messaged her" about how the felt dirty at the school gate, how other children were told stay away from their children etc.. but I can guarantee you if it was Brian or his partner were positive, luke wouldn't be allowed over there for months. And when she keeps banging on about the sisters not being close contacts, it means that they will re open the salon tomorrow.

Last edited: