Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but how can she be over her syns for a half day? She either exceeded syns for the day or she didn't. Give me strength! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but how can she be over her syns for a half day? She either exceeded syns for the day or she didn't. Give me strength! 🙄
How can you have a half of a third of a Chinese? I don't think calculations are Sarah's strong point 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The woman puts three packets of ham in one sandwich. Are you really shocked? For a normal person that’s shocking. But for Sarah nothing surprises me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every week she has the same post up.. limited availability for new members for her group. She advertises this every week. People must obviously not be joining if she has this up constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every week she has the same post up.. limited availability for new members for her group. She advertises this every week. People must obviously not be joining if she has this up constantly.
And did Luke really need Starbucks as a treat. Passing on her bad habits . Kick a ball around wouldve been a better treat

Reactions: 7
The word Mommyyyy has never bugged me so much in all my life. And purely cos its fake as f**k the way she calls herself Mommy, a wanna-be Mommy more like, far from Mommy you were reared girl 🙄 And she (and alot of others) call their "Mams", "my Mom" for the gram 🥴 Like, why does she do that 🤦🏻‍♀️Why has she got that word embedded in her brain. Does she think if you're a Mommyyyyy, you're posher than a Mam. Oh my nerves I can't cope 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That gave me a chuckle as well 🤣

Reactions: 1
The word Mommyyyy has never bugged me so much in all my life. And purely cos its fake as f**k the way she calls herself Mommy, a wanna-be Mommy more like, far from Mommy you were reared girl 🙄 And she (and alot of others) call their "Mams", "my Mom" for the gram 🥴 Like, why does she do that 🤦🏻‍♀️Why has she got that word embedded in her brain. Does she think if you're a Mommyyyyy, you're posher than a Mam. Oh my nerves I can't cope 🙈
Totally in my day it was mam or mammy it's all mom and mommy today. Keep it real peeps 🤘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
different day .... same waffle outta south burps mouth 🙈 me me me nom nom nom look at my caterpillar eyebrows nom nom nom me me me. what’s de story with the BUCKET of raspberry porridge .... and then some concoction she called breakfast afterwards !? Does she ever stop shovelling food into her ? I’d say her plate is empty the minute it hits the table 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those cocktail boxes are 85 euro a month..daylight robbery for what you get.You could get 4 bottles of Beefeater gin for that.Same with the gift boxes/treat boxes.. some mark up.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
As if Sarah would pay €85 for that box. You knew straight away she wouldn't when she said 'i don't know the price you'll have to check' and then included the swipe up.

Reactions: 4
How can she do a makeup tutorial with a filter that makes her half blurry, with her full screen halved. Like what planet is she on. Defo won’t be buying that 🤢

Reactions: 6
Why is princess Fiona doing a make up tutorial? MY POOR EYES🤮 MAKE IT STOP🙄 NO ONE, is gonna copy her, the hack of her with the overdrawn BJ lips, big bushy caterpillar brows, the lord god! Her new fella must be 100% blind🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can she do a makeup tutorial with a filter that makes her half blurry, with her full screen halved. Like what planet is she on. Defo won’t be buying that 🤢
Ya then the products are manky looking and nearly used up then it's "I wear these products everyday" but 2 seconds later "I won't wear make up now tmrw cos I be going nowhere" The absolute SLOPPINESS then. Blurry filter manky products & mankier brush.. Like no one expects her to be an MUA but some sort of minimal effort to showcase the products she so clearly is meant to advertise. Nah. Just a blah blah contradictory rant as usual. MEH also what's with the spidery clump mascara. Saying it's unreal. Na don't think so
Screenshot_20210428-210957_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 1
Who the hell is taking financial advice from her, and what sort of financial advisory company aligns themselves with someone like her? Wouldn't be taking advice from either of them

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.