Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m convinced she can only type with one finger or something cos there’s no other way she could be sitting at her laptop for all those hours otherwise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah wouldn't know a days work if it hit her in the face & she is a poor leader anyway when someone asks her to put up syns and she just bites back saying everyone has a book 🙄 far from inspiring content with all her tit meals which she couldn't stand and prep for 10 mins herself, oh sure I forgot she is busy unlike the rest of us that work FULL time, yes Sarah that is 39 hours weekly not your pittance 5 or 6 hours a week. She should start looking at Caroline's page to inspire her a bit, at least Caroline shows her food and gives the syns breakdown, the moaning she does drives me mental, she doesn't know how lucky she is to have her family around her instead of slagging brian every so often, she is just painful to listen to whine on about nothing all the time. And don't get me started on the counselling tit 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sarah wouldn't know a days work if it hit her in the face & she is a poor leader anyway when someone asks her to put up syns and she just bites back saying everyone has a book 🙄 far from inspiring content with all her tit meals which she couldn't stand and prep for 10 mins herself, oh sure I forgot she is busy unlike the rest of us that work FULL time, yes Sarah that is 39 hours weekly not your pittance 5 or 6 hours a week. She should start looking at Caroline's page to inspire her a bit, at least Caroline shows her food and gives the syns breakdown, the moaning she does drives me mental, she doesn't know how lucky she is to have her family around her instead of slagging brian every so often, she is just painful to listen to whine on about nothing all the time. And don't get me started on the counselling tit 🥱🥱🥱🥱
Caroline is very good, fair play to her.

Reactions: 2
"had half third of a blackbean 😂 "
Apart from the chinese takeaway that i didnt weigh or count i was 100%, does she know what 100% means?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She'd be on the tear now if the pubs were open... And there'd be no Mommyyyy posts about how she loves Lukeyyyy so much. Its the thought that counts, oh you have us all wondering who bought you the chocolate now 🤔🥴

Reactions: 8
Half of a third,what did she have so...one bean of it??

Does anyone think the body fuels stuff might be slowing her weightloss?I know she has a collab and gets it for free but I think if she stopped eating it for a few weeks she might be surprised.

Reactions: 7
Why is ciaras dog over with Sarah a good bit? Its not as if ciara is working or anything.

Reactions: 2
She gets Bodyfuelz on the days she’s working cos she doesn’t have time to cook....but made the southern fried chicken last week but it wasn’t for her on 1 of the days she was “working” 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More personality in a lamp post then Sarah has...it’s prob her dad she’s that sad she would do that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion : new man can’t stay on plan, always filthy with tan an breathin on me Nan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Totally off plan with takeaway pints and garden drinks. She didn't need the poll because she did both. 😂 no loss next week, maybe a gain. Blah blah blah. Fizzy orange man won't fit in with the burke's if he can't sink 15 pints at his ease

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Totally off plan with takeaway pints and garden drinks. She didn't need the poll because she did both. 😂 no loss next week, maybe a gain. Blah blah blah. Fizzy orange man won't fit in with the burke's if he can't sink 15 pints at his ease
And if it's a gain that's ok too I made a choice blah blah blah we have heard it all before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah 6 bubbles we call her.

Pregnant by the end of this year - I'd put money on it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think its really sad she couldn't just be happy and content with her child

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.