Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new fella is a bit of alright,his page is open and his name is Shane O'Neill(Shane.Neill1) she mentioned him before on her page,I'm only mentioning this because someone posted earlier in the thread naming him(so not 100%).

Anyway I'm surprised the girls didn't expect this reaction with salons opening tomorrow..v surprising if people wouldnt react to this!
Safe to say you and I will never be fighting over the same lad πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
lads just wondering now that Sarah is the cork correspondent for covid how many bubbles did she have. She announced at the start that Tina was her bubble as she is a self employed, company CEO, working full time single mother. then you have betty and she seems to think she could have got her hair done a few weeks ago by one of the scissors sisters. I literally can't cope she thinks she followed every rule but has more bubbles than then the rest of cork

Reactions: 15
Is it the same Keith who did a runner before? Christ he better get running again after this holy show all week πŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested Positive for Covid, yet her sisters Opened their Salon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
(4) Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon | Tattle Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.