Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That song again, and her shoulder out.... WHAT A DOSE OF tit💩💩💩 GET SOME bleeping CONTENT SARAH, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her boobs will be even more detached from her breastbone if she keeps wearing the wan shoulder geansaí and slinging off her bra down to her elbow. Does she ever mention it anymore or was it just because she thought she would get sponsored surgery? Oh Sar, Mr. Motivator wants his shorts back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact someone asked her to post syns of meals and she more or less says just look at the books clearly shows what a poor consultant she is, I wish she would take a run and jump somewhere for she is painful to listen to her still whine about the wedding she didn't have and didn't deserve to have and about counselling..so full of her own crap

Reactions: 11
The fact someone asked her to post syns of meals and she more or less says just look at the books clearly shows what a poor consultant she is, I wish she would take a run and jump somewhere for she is painful to listen to her still whine about the wedding she didn't have and didn't deserve to have and about counselling..so full of her own crap
It's like Instagram is her mirror now cant keep her eyes off herself 🤭😅

Reactions: 5
She has the camera zoomed in now so we can basically see up them nostrils of hers (oo) and we have moved on from calling herself SAR to the full on Sarah Burke 🙈🙈
You will always be South Burp to us SAR don’t worry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys do ye know she works full time? Nobody else in the country does of course. She works so hard. Too hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It literally says in the one of Slimming World books in the pack you get,that consultants work part time about 15hours flexible,self employed and district managers full time!

The consultant in Youghal i think owns a playschool and runs groups so i dont know what the duck she on and on about this super busy business she has,ud swear she had a empire of slimming world groups!!!

Reactions: 8
It literally says in the one of Slimming World books in the pack you get,that consultants work part time about 15hours flexible,self employed and district managers full time!

The consultant in Youghal i think owns a playschool and runs groups so i dont know what the duck she on and on about this super busy business she has,ud swear she had a empire of slimming world groups!!!
Joanne in mitchelstown group (I think) works in aldi or lidl full time and has 2 small kids.. the more Sarah bangs on about working full time, the more stupid she sounds. I still don't understand how she "doesnt have time" to cook a meal.

Reactions: 10
Ah here does anyone notice if you're watching day by day she always makes out she's on plan and is on top of the world and doing fantastic but then once a week will usually go on (like her current stories) bout picking and having things she shouldn't she never or rarely says that in her daily rants. Or she will say she's the absolute best she's ever been on top of the world it's taken her so long to realise bla bla but then the next day a post bout how she will get there and it's ok etc. I dunno she just contradicts herself alllll the time. The only consistency I see are cheese potatoes and sauce on everything!! Her up a pound & down a pound over and over! oh and her moaning about her 'busy' she is. I can't cope

Reactions: 20
It's the smirk... She's only dying to talk about yur man. Question box : Is there anything ye'd like to ask me following on from the weekend when I put up I was pre occupied 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That song 🤬😡🤬 Make it stop. It’s a tit ole wan’s song that she has on repeat. I know you read here Sarah so I’m begging you to stop playing it. There are other songs out there you can listen too.

Reactions: 4
That song 🤬😡🤬 Make it stop. It’s a tit ole wan’s song that she has on repeat. I know you read here Sarah so I’m begging you to stop playing it. There are other songs out there you can listen too.

The cheek of you, Sarah works FULL time she’s a SINGLE MOOM to LUKE, when do you think she has a chance between things to listen to new songs and see if she likes them? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.