Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sandwiches 🤢 the amount of meat in them
Oh my god yes the amount of chicken and ham she has in those sandwiches is 🤢

Just cos they are wafer thin doesn't mean you need to put the full packet in a sandwich 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sarah definitely needs a lesson in portion control 😂

Reactions: 7
Oh my god yes the amount of chicken and ham she has in those sandwiches is 🤢

Just cos they are wafer thin doesn't mean you need to put the full packet in a sandwich 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sarah definitely needs a lesson in portion control 😂
FREE food tho .. speed AND protein ! All the ridiculous bleeping slimming world buzz words 🥱 so she will horse it into her

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again..the tapping on the body fuels foods KILLS me!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Plus the amount of plastic rubbish she generates with buying those meal plans.

She surely has the time to steam broccoli

Reactions: 9
Salmon is so easy to cook ....she's as lazy as sin
And who has that kind of money to be spending on food. The amount of food you could buy for that price! Surely she should be trying to make SW look achievable from a financial perspective too!!!!

And who has that kind of money to be spending on food. The amount of food you could buy for that price! Surely she should be trying to make SW look achievable from a financial perspective too!!!!
The hardest working single mom in Cork can well afford it ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarah’s problem (outside of being a bleep) is that she’s a SW leader. If she was a member only she would have realised by now, 4-5 years on that it’s a vicious cycle of binge-restrict-lose-gain-feel good/eat well- cycle repeats. The rest of us who SW worked for for a bit realised at some point that while it works great for a small few long term, really it’s a toxic cycle of good and bad foods, not restricting some heavy food types and then allows you over eat thinking foods are free when all food carries calories. If she was just a member, she may be calorie counting by now and realising SW was ok for a while but not for life. Where as this is her job too so she won’t even consider a different way. Thing is, SW IS proving to her it’s not her suitable way long term, she’s been stuck the same 1-2 stone since 2017 when I started following her. It’s not allowing her have what she wants to have daily meaning it’s not going to be her long term option. If she calorie counted she wouldn’t have to worry about syns and wouldn’t be able to over eat. Just my Tuppence worth and I know SW works for people but long term I just feel it’s not for Sarah

Reactions: 16
It's beyond me that Sarah needed to shove her new relationship online. We all know it's solely to show off to Brian that she's moved on.
We all saw what happened with Keith last year, it was only a matter of time that he ran for the hills once people copped who he was.
I also live in Onslow Gardens, not far from Sarah's house, and I can guarantee you that if it's someone local they won't be long running when people start talking.

Reactions: 8
It's beyond me that Sarah needed to shove her new relationship online. We all know it's solely to show off to Brian that she's moved on.
We all saw what happened with Keith last year, it was only a matter of time that he ran for the hills once people copped who he was.
I also live in Onslow Gardens, not far from Sarah's house, and I can guarantee you that if it's someone local they won't be long running when people start talking.
Why did he run? Was he embarrassed or something else?

I also live near to miss Sarah and i can confirm that brian does not care one bit about thr poor soul that sarah has tried to catch now, he will not be long to learn about sarah

This morning I spoilt myself and had a watch of the reel reel where she's nodding at the song and trying to look serene and her jumper ripped off herself. Never gets old 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This morning I spoilt myself and had a watch of the reel reel where she's nodding at the song and trying to look serene and her jumper ripped off herself. Never gets old 🤣🤣
Lol I looked at it after I saw her share that weird tiktok of the guy talking 🙈 never fairs to make me lol 🙈 the nodding dog

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.