Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m weak at that new reel 🥴 she looks like an absolute GOMIE 😭🥴 is she not actually mortified

Reactions: 5
J no what bugs me more every tic tock or reel she does is copied from tic tock that she saw someone else doing the girl has no original content she’s pathetic and another jumper reefed off the shoulder for god sake girl put the shoulder away will ya and fix your eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine...

Taking out the ring light.
Plugging it in and turning it on.
Setting up the front facing camera and checking you are on it properly.
Reefing the bollox out of your jumper.
Practicing the tic toc.
Looking at it.
Thinking yes that's a good one.
Posting it with a smug face.

Nahh stop I cant ... cringefest 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she took the dog for a walk and then turfed him out the back. That wee crater doesn't look like an outside dog, hear the barks of him.

Reactions: 2
When Luke couldn't attend pre school Sarah was very very very very busy and struggling working from home. He goes back today and all of a sudden she seems to be a lady of leisure

Reactions: 6
Going to sound like a twit here... But wtf is the crack with white chocolate porridge?.... Would that not be calorific? Porridge is healthy but let's lace it with shite

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Going to sound like a twit here... But wtf is the crack with white chocolate porridge?.... Would that not be calorific? Porridge is healthy but let's lace it with shite
Even tbe look of it turns me off.no need to add that shite to it.

Reactions: 5
Even tbe look of it turns me off.no need to add that shite to it.
I just don't get it.. I love porridge but with a little fruit suger.... Its nearly as bad as TT and her bowl filled to the brim with every bit of shite in the fridge 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s the nodding head for me 🥴🤣
It’s the bleeping shoulder for me!! We get it you’ve lost a few pounds, sure she’s gonna be back up again this week 🙄 she’s the worst advertisement for a slimming club I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s the bleeping shoulder for me!! We get it you’ve lost a few pounds, sure she’s gonna be back up again this week 🙄 she’s the worst advertisement for a slimming club I’ve ever seen
Maybe I should show off mine. And I've mustle with tone.. But no... Because I'm not an attention seeking gombine 🥴

Reactions: 2
5 am club won't last. Its extra hours to be tempted by food. The idea of the 5am club was pre pandemic when people were so busy during the day and evening, getting up that early was a chance for meditation, self care blah blah blah. Brenda bits and Sarah are absolutely last to the party. That party is over actually 😂No one is doing it now because we aren't busy busy anymore.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.