Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Im starving all the time and thats not like me"
Ah ya thats why u fill up on poxy boxy ya fucken big back. The dancing around last night and her period stories this morning. Keep the personal life personal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah ya thats why u fill up on poxy boxy ya fucken big back. The dancing around last night and her period stories this morning. Keep the personal life personal.
β€œYa f*cking big back β€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I am DEAD πŸ’€ 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And her pill.....

Big back im weak πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
What kind of psycho out there wants to know how to have these brows??
stop the world and let me off πŸ™„πŸ™„
They are truly awful, she really needs to draw attention away from the centre of her face, she has small eyes and large nose already to contend with so her brows should be complementary to that, instead of putting another element in the mix of her face. I'm not saying Sarah is ugly but as someone who has experience in this matter, I would not recommend her to make her brows vertical.
What Sarah is trying to do is to make the face look slimmer and longer and that technique does work on some people if they are not so heavy handed with the gel, that is not how it is supposed to look at all but as the nose is so wide compared to the eye shape, all it does is draw your eye down to these flaws.
As I have said before, a gentle ombre on the first third, with a sharper defined arch to draw attention up and away from the small eyes and a good taper will take weight off from the face.
The texture only makes her look like a Neanderthal and whoever does her brows does not like her, if my sister did that to her brows I would tell her straight but then I like my sister

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do any of ye remember or followed a man called stephen he was a slimmingworld member and was friends with supermom i think he was from dungarvan in waterford? Is he not on instagram anymore?

Why is she keeping those brows? Does she think she is being a Smarties pants and show us who is boss? It is similar to us saying her teeth looks dirty and she won't clean them out of defiance!
Her face actually is out of sync with those eyebrows, she looks as though she has dents at the side of her eye sockets and it makes the middle third of her face look out of proportion to the rest of her face as a result but still Sarah and those around her cannot see it!
At this point she is spoiling any chance she has of making her face look proportional, it is reminding me of cutting off your nose to spite your face but in Sarah's case it is making your eyebrows look like tit to spite your 'haters' , not knowing that almost all of her followers are looking at them wondering what is going on with these awful brows, why woild you want your brows to look like pubic hair brushed straight up with eyebrow gel???

Poor Sarah, it is obvious in the videos that she share of her recipes how much better she looked then with ok eyebrows

Last edited:
She follows every trend whether is suits her or not. So heavy eyebrows, hair extensions, crop tops etc etc are worn because it's fashionable at the minute. I know loads of people do this, especially teens and twentysomethings. We probably have all done it or do it to an extent. She just does it with every single trend.

Reactions: 6
Was driving to tesco earlier and thinking what I need to get...

I thought oh I need podados.. like I said it the way she says it... πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Burp has put up everyone's private thoughts on lockdown with their profile picture and name o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.