Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I wasn’t about all weekend tattlers ...... I was using a Nokia 3210 and just “being” being employed full time in a real job 🤣 Brenda gets up at 5 am cause she has an actual job Sarah .... up at 5 taking pictures like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry I wasn’t about all weekend tattlers ...... I was using a Nokia 3210 and just “being” being employed full time in a real job 🤣 Brenda gets up at 5 am cause she has an actual job Sarah .... up at 5 taking pictures like 🤣
Can’t you schedule posts to go up at certain times?? She was prob still snoring when that went up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Get up and go for a run (I know she is a SINGLE mom) or do a hiit workout. Can’t see any other benefit.

5 am club won't last. Its extra hours to be tempted by food. The idea of the 5am club was pre pandemic when people were so busy during the day and evening, getting up that early was a chance for meditation, self care blah blah blah. Brenda bits and Sarah are absolutely last to the party. That party is over actually 😂No one is doing it now because we aren't busy busy anymore.
Speak for yourself I havent a minute lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And is she any happier for it....NO. She’s still just Sarah Burke living on her own unhappy !
Exactly this. She thinks this means she is successful but it’s literally free shite most of us wouldn’t even use / wear. If Instagram dies out which it will she will have nothing. She won’t make it on tik tok that’s for sure 😅

Reactions: 3
What’s the deal with the dancing around the kitchen with the young lad to farmer music?? Am I missing something? 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she’s a dose imagine saying your on plan anc your eating prepared food given to you for
Free and then what’s worse coming on saying your buying processed food for your child and he loves it and she’s sitting at home all day long is she for real. She’s a lazy lump that’s all she is

Reactions: 9
It has totally turned me off joining sw if you become that obcessed with food every thing seems to centre around what's going to be ate next.

Reactions: 1
I see she has added motherhood to her bio. She is cracked. I’m betting the star week issues will lead to a collab with some unheard of vitamin company in the coming weeks. Yawn 🥱

Reactions: 5
It has totally turned me off joining sw if you become that obcessed with food every thing seems to centre around what's going to be ate next.
That's what SW does. It makes you utterly obsessed with food, meal times, snacks, syns what you can eat, what you can't eat. Its such a mind duck. I was with them for years in and out up and down the same 2 stone :rolleyes: It was torture. At the end of the day SW and any weight loss club is a business.If it worked that well it would go out of business..... Cos everyone would be thin and happy 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.