Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did sweetking drop her? I see the usual desperates are putting up their sweetking promotions but none from sarah unless she eat them before she could post 🐷

Reactions: 2
Shes so fucken cringe!! Shes the 1 who told us she didnt love brian anymore but now she wants to play the broken hearted girl and shes damaged because of it. What a tool ! No body is shedding tears for ya sarah just laughing at what a complete tool u are

Reactions: 8
Shes so fucken cringe!! Shes the 1 who told us she didnt love brian anymore but now she wants to play the broken hearted girl and shes damaged because of it. What a tool ! No body is shedding tears for ya sarah just laughing at what a complete tool u are
I had to turn it off after about 10 seconds. My skin was crawling, most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever seen especially the smugness of he clearly being in love with herself and her whitewashed collarbones

Reactions: 12
Just came on to say what in the name of duck is that tik tok...it's absolute mortifying. has she no bleeping shame. You'd swear she's had the worst life ever ffs! Someone stick her and her bleeping collar bone in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am thinking of running away from home I am so damaged from watching that reel 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 what an absolute moron

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god! There’s off the shoulder and there’s just ridiculous πŸ™„πŸ™„ she only did that reel cos she couldn’t do an ootd for bettys birthday party which I guarantee was in breach of lockdown rules!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god! There’s off the shoulder and there’s just ridiculous πŸ™„πŸ™„ she only did that reel cos she couldn’t do an ootd for bettys birthday party which I guarantee was in breach of lockdown rules!!
Lockdown? What Lockdown? This silly cow hasnt stuck to restrictions, why would she today?😀

Reactions: 2
I just went and had another look at it for a good belly laugh before bed :ROFLMAO: honestly. She's a moron. Riding herself into the camera πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.