Sarah Burke #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what SW does. It makes you utterly obsessed with food, meal times, snacks, syns what you can eat, what you can't eat. Its such a mind duck. I was with them for years in and out up and down the same 2 stone :rolleyes: It was torture. At the end of the day SW and any weight loss club is a business.If it worked that well it would go out of business..... Cos everyone would be thin and happy 🤷‍♀️
Your so right everyone I know that joined is obsessed all they talk about is what going to go into their mouth next.
I even said it to a friend of mine she has lost Weight to be fair but omg she is a pain the h... over sw
Its like a cult to her
It has totally changed her personality and not in a nice way she is not only obcessed with food and syns but also very judgemental about other people with weight
I went once with her to a class never again all sitting around happy clappy for those that lost weight those that dident then had to analyse why not.

Reactions: 4
I listened to her this morning but please I cannot stand when people eat or have just eaten and burping on camera. So rude , at least wait and then come on, yuck

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She goes against everything that slimming world are for ...

Slimming world are ALL about cooking from scratch and fresh veg and fruit and doing your own chips etc...

Sarah literally does the opposite... very strange to see a sw leader do this 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She seems to be obsessed with recreating “chipper food” Iv not ever seen this animal prepare anything remotely healthy tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she going from shop to shop buying food. Do these people not understand it’s essential outings only

Reactions: 8
The make up products, crawling with filth🤢 yes they are used but not clean all the hairs in the eyebrow yoke. You are ment to clean up your make up products. I always do. It bugs me seeing dried crispy product all over the package. I do not have ocd i just like it to be clean looking. They are face products they are ment to be clean looking. The eyebrow brush looks caked in filth.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I listened to her this morning but please I cannot stand when people eat or have just eaten and burping on camera. So rude , at least wait and then come on, yuck
I don't think she brushes her teeth either as she is always picking at them with her tongue, she is so unhygenic and then thinks she can advertise tan. I cannot watch her at times because she is such a pig on camera with her burps and teeth full of food

Reactions: 6
Isn't she hilarious telling people to invest in their hair when she pays for literally duck all herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do these wans down in cork know something we don’t about restrictions lifting?? See burp and me Julie booking nights away for themselves 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
I watched that cringy reel again and it’s the best thing I have seen this year yet 😌🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do these wans down in cork know something we don’t about restrictions lifting?? See burp and me Julie booking nights away for themselves 🙄🙄
That place she has booked is in Louth and it's exclusively a wedding venue, you rent the place for 2 or 3 days and it's quite expensive , I was looking at it recently for my own wedding and never saw any mention of being able to stay there on your own in the wedding night accomodation that's a beach house with 4 bedrooms,very strange !

Reactions: 3
That place she has booked is in Louth and it's exclusively a wedding venue, you rent the place for 2 or 3 days and it's quite expensive , I was looking at it recently for my own wedding and never saw any mention of being able to stay there on your own in the wedding night accomodation that's a beach house with 4 bedrooms,very strange !
The wedding could be back on ha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right beside me. She can duck off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.